News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he's not a family friend. Mammo and Ford were arch enemies up until Ford became Mayor (remember gino boy?)I'll just say that the list is long and it involves people of all sorts. Some of the names on there are going to rock the city and country if they pan out. Now I know why Giroux is on this case.

http://i.imgur.com/GdAAaMm.gif

Last edited:
I'll just say that the list is long and it involves people of all sorts. Some of the names on there are going to rock the city and country if they pan out. Now I know why Giroux is on this case.

Is there any sense at all of what kind of timelines might be involved?

The problem, as I sit here contemplating MetroMan's last posts, is that Toronto has no shortage of "loudmouth conceited SOB's". In fact, we're swimming in them -- drowning in them. I could spend the next hour, just off the top of my head, rhyming off a list of know-nothing fools in our public life, and I'm sure there would be plenty left over.

Are other cities like this?

Totally misread that. Don and Rob are indeed like peas & carrots. Like peanut butter & jam. Like fried chicken & dry cleaners.

Dry Cleaners? O_O

Another name that came to my mind:

Julien Fantino.

Perhaps would explain why the OPP (second most recent gig) and RCMP (current cabinet minister) are not involved.

Last edited:
Is there any sense at all of what kind of timelines might be involved?

No. But I suspect that there is no chance of the police trying to cover this up as some suggested. They wouldn't be investigating this with this kind of vigour if they wanted to cover it up. They're clearly working on something big, my guess is an operation that supplies drugs to the rich & famous and they're not afraid to go after it. It also explains why the OPP hasn't taken over. This isn't just about their boss, this is clearly within TPS jurisdiction. Perhaps the OPP is monitoring it to rule out conflict of interests, but the TPS is leading.

I'm no longer just excited about the prospect of getting Ford out of politics for good but this is turning out to be a story worthy of Breaking Bad plot twists. I seriously can't wait to see where it goes and the movie we'll be watching with our kids/grand kids and telling them we were along for the ride.

EDIT: ...and before somebody all rich and powerful sends over a guy with a lead pipe, remember that I'm just being told this stuff, not investigating it myself so many other people are aware of it. I'm a small fish so don't break my legs. :)

Last edited:
Interesting that you mention an operation to supply the rich an famous with drugs. I believe it was gawker that reported that the guy who was shot at that downtown nightclub and was photographed woth Ford before the crack scnadal broke was involved in supplying drugs to the famous. I'd love to know how big of an operation we're dealing with. Clearly it's something (relitavely) massive, with TPS spy planes and all.

Interesting that you mention an operation to supply the rich an famous with drugs. I believe it was gawker that reported that the guy who was shot at that downtown nightclub and was photographed woth Ford before the crack scnadal broke was involved in supplying drugs to the famous. I'd love to know how big of an operation we're dealing with. Clearly it's something (relitavely) massive, with TPS spy planes and all.

Yep.

165097-family-guy-peter-running-away-from-an-plane.jpg

...remember that I'm just being told this stuff, not investigating it myself so many other people are aware of it. I'm a small fish so don't break my legs. :)

That makes me think that whatever it is will have to break sooner than later. If it's making it to you (no offence) and other details have hit the press, I'd be surprised if it takes much longer to play out.

And like I said earlier, I probably picked the worst week to go on vacation next week!

EDIT: ...and before somebody all rich and powerful sends over a guy with a lead pipe, remember that I'm just being told this stuff, not investigating it myself so many other people are aware of it. I'm a small fish so don't break my legs. :)

Don't be silly. Fish don't grow legs ;) lol

Totally misread that. Don and Rob are indeed like peas & carrots. Like peanut butter & jam. Like fried chicken & dry cleaners.

That makes me think that whatever it is will have to break sooner than later. If it's making it to you (no offence) and other details have hit the press, I'd be surprised if it takes much longer to play out.

And like I said earlier, I probably picked the worst week to go on vacation next week!

No offence taken. I agree. If I'm hearing this stuff, then I'm sure members of the media who are actively researching for this story are aware of it too. Unlike me though, they can't go to print until they got something solid. In that context, it's worth considering that today, The Star went all out, straightforwardly affirming that the police are investigating Rob Ford. Not Lisi, not Project Traveller, The Star says that "a special squad of Toronto police detectives has been investigating Ford for some time. The probe, which has included surveillance from the air".

Maybe that explains why Doug said he intends to not seek re-election. Perhaps he desperately wants to be a private citizen again and hope that his troubles go away.

Asked if a similar portrait of Ford’s older brother Doug will soon join it, Diane joked that it will depend on him.

“When Doug becomes premier we’ll consider it,†Diane Ford joked.

http://www.cp24.com/news/portrait-of-mayor-rob-ford-unveiled-at-city-hall-1.1461240

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to confirm or deny any guesses guys. Even suggesting somebody specific could get me in trouble if the evidence doesn't come out or this list somehow ends up being incorrect.

Couldn't you give their initials? Or at least the letter that their last name starts with? Technically, that wouldn't be giving names away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back