News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2013-10-04 at 5.15.37 PM.jpg

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/27672

Lisi was charged with possession of the proceeds of a crime. That suggests that he was found with money on his person and that he had recently completed a transaction witnessed by the Police. Where was Lisi that night prior to arriving at the dry cleaner?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-04 at 5.15.37 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-04 at 5.15.37 PM.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 375
No. But I suspect that there is no chance of the police trying to cover this up as some suggested. They wouldn't be investigating this with this kind of vigour if they wanted to cover it up. They're clearly working on something big, my guess is an operation that supplies drugs to the rich & famous and they're not afraid to go after it.

Wouldn't it be something if they arrested Ford at the airport when he came back from Austin?

Why would Ford take his wife and kids on the trip to Austin? Shouldn't the children be in school? I could understand taking them out for a week or so if the family were to go to Europe. That could be deemed, "educational". But to take them to Texas, so Rob can discuss music, seems strange. Has he ever taken the family on any of his other business trips? What's the need for all of them tagging along for such a trivial matter? Maybe Tommy Lee Jones is after him now, a la, The Fugitive -- or would that be The Hugeitive?

Why would Ford take his wife and kids on the trip to Austin? Shouldn't the children be in school? I could understand taking them out for a week or so if the family were to go to Europe. That could be deemed, "educational". But to take them to Texas, so Rob can discuss music, seems strange. Has he ever taken the family on any of his other business trips? What's the need for all of them tagging along for such a trivial matter? Maybe Tommy Lee Jones is after him now, a la, The Fugitive -- or would that be The Hugeitive?

I also found that kind of odd. I don't think it's what you're thinking. My guess is campaign mode has kicked in. Ford wants to be seen as the family man again. His wife was by his side during the campaign and then vanished from public view, and never went along for any trips (not even vacation to Florida!).

Ford has started campaigning (despite the 'no campaigning' yada, yada, yada) and someone has decided we need to see the kids/family to make Ford seem like a family man. Only possible reason. I CANNOT believe that the so-called 'smart people' in the backrooms of the Ontario conservative political establishment think Mayor Ford is worth re-electing, even as a conduit to get certain things done. Or maybe it's the Tea Party contingent that WANTS government to fail. That would make more sense...

With all the speculation that Don Cherry is the hockey analyst that is involved in all this -- if this is true -- what would he wear in jail? Would he have a brand new, custom made prison uniform for each day?

This is from the original Gawker story:

" Rob Ford purchases his crack cocaine from a crew of Toronto drug dealers that service a veritable who's who of A-list...Torontonians? Torontites? Anyway, a lot of prominent people in Toronto purchase and enjoy crack and powder cocaine, and they all buy it from the same folks. The same folks Ford buys it from. Ford's longtime friend, people on his staff, his brother, a prominent hockey analyst, and more."

Looks like things are about to get very interesting again.

Last edited:
I just heard from my inside source. It looks like something big is about to go down in the next few days.

The "loudmouth" MetroMan hinted at is most likely, David Price.

Last edited:
Interesting that you mention an operation to supply the rich an famous with drugs. I believe it was gawker that reported that the guy who was shot at that downtown nightclub and was photographed woth Ford before the crack scnadal broke was involved in supplying drugs to the famous. I'd love to know how big of an operation we're dealing with. Clearly it's something (relitavely) massive, with TPS spy planes and all.
I'm reminded of a comment that a "marc rosen" wrote on a blog posting on Warren Kinsella's page: This video absolutely should not come to light for all of our best interests ( i know that seems weird – however the TO police and Crown know what is at stake ) … Curiosity killed the cat and unfortunately the Toronto Star unknowingly stepped in some deep shit – inadvertently exposing something that some stupid kids did not realize the gravity of … If we stop the Rob Ford hating – we will begin to see how deep and wide this rabbit hole goes – and why it is perhaps better to leave certain sleeping dogs alone.
http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/08/the-rob-ford-crack-video-the-truth/

I've heard something about a conservative cabinet member being involved. Can anyone confirm this?

I can't confirm but I would theorize that if in fact a conservative cabinet member is involved the one cabinet minister that perfectly fits Metromans description of a " loudmouth conceited SOB" - would be John Baird.

Of course this is pure speculation on my part. I have no evidence that John Baird even does drugs but I would love for to be true!

This is from the original Gawker story:

" Rob Ford purchases his crack cocaine from a crew of Toronto drug dealers that service a veritable who's who of A-list...Torontonians? Torontites? Anyway, a lot of prominent people in Toronto purchase and enjoy crack and powder cocaine, and they all buy it from the same folks. The same folks Ford buys it from. Ford's longtime friend, people on his staff, his brother, a prominent hockey analyst, and more."

Looks like things are about to get very interesting again.

A thing we can call that a confirmation on Don Cherry.

I just heard from my inside source. It looks like something big is about to go down in the next few days.

The "loudmouth" MetroMan hinted at is most likely, David Price.

Is this David Price tip coming from your source? If so, this may be the first of the obstruction charges that MM was talking about earlier. Looks like we may have TPS picking off Ford's inner circle one by one.

I've heard something about a conservative cabinet member being involved. Can anyone confirm this?

Is this coming from someone in the know, or just speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back