8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is too hot to handle :cool:
That is good. This thread is so hot that it burns trolls to ashes (though there are some trolls who post here; good thing about UT's active mods).

If this thread becomes too popular (as in so many people registering to UT just to troll this thread), then AoD and ShonTron would need to make the thread hotter.

Amazing how everyone assumes the "hockey analyst" is Don Cherry. Am I the only one that knows Ron Maclean parties hardy?

That is good. This thread is so hot that it burns trolls to ashes (though there are some trolls who post here; good thing about UT's active mods).

If this thread becomes too popular (as in so many people registering to UT just to troll this thread), then AoD and ShonTron would need to make the thread hotter.

Guilty, but who in their right mind wouldn't want to follow the Fords' downfall?

Ron talks to underprivileged kids and I remember reading a story where he gave a group of them his personal phone # to call him if they were having trouble. I think if you gave him any uppers he would just go and use the energy boost to help more people.

Local coverage of Fords trip by the Austin Chronicle:

Yesterday Toronto Mayor Rob Ford visited with Austin Mayor Lee Leffingwell to discuss the new Music City Alliance. We are sure they are going to make a crack team
rofl4.gif

http://www.austinchronicle.com/blogs/news/2013-10-04/news-ticker-october-4/

Yet...since the Lisi thing broke, there *hasn't* really been a troll onslaught. Maybe the closest thing was CN Tower's invocation of Chappaquidick; but otherwise, in practice, trolls tend to only strike when their hero is strongest (i.e. "nyah nyah, we're gonna win in '14, lusers"). Right now, they're scared s-tless--you can't do a "Dave in Scarborough" schtick when you're in cheezit-the-cops mode...

I'm reminded of a comment that a "marc rosen" wrote on a blog posting on Warren Kinsella's page: This video absolutely should not come to light for all of our best interests ( i know that seems weird – however the TO police and Crown know what is at stake ) … Curiosity killed the cat and unfortunately the Toronto Star unknowingly stepped in some deep shit – inadvertently exposing something that some stupid kids did not realize the gravity of … If we stop the Rob Ford hating – we will begin to see how deep and wide this rabbit hole goes – and why it is perhaps better to leave certain sleeping dogs alone.
http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/08/the-rob-ford-crack-video-the-truth/

Clue?...... to big to fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back