News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Bye Johnny Au! Thanks for contributing - hopefully there will be more interesting stuff for you to read in the VERY near future ;)

When I saw this picture (from after the show) my first thought was that Rob was on the verge of tears or at the very least coming apart.

https://twitter.com/TOMayorFrod/status/440683516934639616/photo/1/large

Been off the grid today tip now so kind of late to the party.

But I think this pic is of them arriving at the studio, before the red tie, before the interview. Towards the end of the clip, DoFo was jovially saying hi to the staff. Bet he probably wasn't in the same mood when they left. I would love to see a clip of that!!
I agree, this is their arrival. @TOMayorFrod tweeted this pic at 10 pm ET, in between 2 retweets of Gavin McGarry's Twitter account -- McGarry was live-tweeting the taping, so I think they were still inside the studio.

Did anyone else notice when Ford was asked by Kimmel about the Patois video, Ford said he was there with a friend, then changed it to friends? He must have had a really fast image of Lisi in his head and then expanded on it.

Doug is claiming that Kimmel is going to apologize tonight for being so hard on Rob last night. Setting him up for another visit to the show?

It's incredibly frustrating when the headline in the globe article is ‘I held my own,’ Rob Ford says of Kimmel appearance http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...s-church-picnic-brother-says/article17274292/

So people glance at it and say "great, he held his own."

What it should say is "Rob Ford humiliated on late night talk show."
Actually, that would be editorializing.

What they put in the headline is a quote from Ford -- if people choose to take it at face value, there's not much you can do about that. It's not illegal to be a gullible fool. Of course, they could have picked a different quote or put "Rob Ford squirms in the spotlight" (I don't think there's any doubt he was squirming :p).

Kimmel just tweeted:

"For the record, I did NOT apologize. But @TOMayorFord did want more time to promote #Toronto and I will make good on that tonight"

I agree, this is their arrival. @TOMayorFrod tweeted this pic at 10 pm ET, in between 2 retweets of Gavin McGarry's Twitter account -- McGarry was live-tweeting the taping, so I think they were still inside the studio.

What I saw last night was an actual video. They were just coming in from the parking lot. I just can't remember where I picked it up from. Sorry!:)

Doug is claiming that Kimmel is going to apologize tonight for being so hard on Rob last night. Setting him up for another visit to the show?

Just saw this:

Jimmy Kimmel ‏@jimmykimmel 18 mins
For the record, I did NOT apologize. But @TOMayorFord did want more time to promote #Toronto and I will make good on that tonight

@pattycakes:

I just saw it too: scared to ask what he's gonna do... :eek:

He's gonna say;
"Saved blah blah"
"I enjoy prostitutes, how can they bring themselves to take my money?"
"Taxpayers"
"Scotty should have known to keep his trap shut, so I shut it for him"
"Customer service excellence"
"What can I say? Who doesn't count several hardcore criminals as friends worth recommending?"
"Not Perfect"
"The real bosses I work for are NOT happy"
"Hollywood North"
"Doug says we don't judge on pasts, only potential drug hook ups"
"Inherited mess"
"I helped to order the hit on Anthony Smith"

50% Guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back