News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
combined with that picture it almost seems like the title of a terrible album of DoFo speeches

BTW, that is his "official" City Councillor photo. Due to the seriousness of that occasion he toned down the shit-eating sociopath grin:

Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 10.31.45 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 10.31.45 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 10.31.45 AM.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 949
You can retire with an unreduced pension when your age plus years of service equal 80. Your pension is "maxed-out" at 70 per cent after 35 years of service. ie: You can not increase it.

Reasons to stay on the job after 35 years could include a sense of civic duty, overtime ( which is not included in OMERS ) or a promotion ( which would increase your retirement earnings ).

Without knowing the age or years of service of a member, it is impossible to calculate a pension. But, this explains the formula:

"OMERS Supplemental Pension Plan for Police, Firefighters and Paramedics"
http://www.omers.com/pdf/Supplemental_Plan_handbook.pdf

Another reason to stay on the job could include busting RoFo and/or DoFo.

BTW, that is his "official" City Councillor photo. Due to the seriousness of that occasion he toned down the shit-eating sociopath grin: QUOTE]

I need to Windex my monitor after having this image displayed. Super creepy.
They both have a really intense delusional look in their eyes. He looks like he is going to,rip out and eat the heart of the photographer (and the viewer by extension). And she looks in parts intensely protective and intensely caught up in a delusional world of happy shopping days where she rips out and eats the hearts of items on sale.

I know there are probably cops who support the Fords, but continuing to let them get away with anything would be very disappointing.

In spite of the fact that he called their chief - and our chief of police - a disgusting name in the Steak Queen video.

Last edited:
Ditto.
And even as I said in my head it must be fake I still clicked on it. Lol
Me too -- I expected a US story that got the facts wrong so I was curious to see what they had written.

I'd still like to see this as a legit breaking news story!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back