News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some speculation that the Ford's are scrambling to find a new location for their BBQ/campaign event. Is there any truth to this?

weird.jpg

What's up with the guy far right?

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 796
That reminds, me I came across this post in the comment section of the Star article on SC's departure

Davidtaymor
I personally know Bob, he's as nutty as a fruitcake. The perfect compliment for RF. Seeing him kick someone is nothing new in Montreal, he's an angry man who has personally threatened me and is well known for throwing chairs at meetings. Give freely of what you find Bob, sobriety is not a tool to make money off others, but maybe you don't care.

This is interesting. It seemed likely that Sobriety Coach got caught up in the moment when the famous kick occurred. I wondered what drove him to that level of over-excitement. Although I suppose when surrounded by guys who act a bit like a gang members, it can be hard to remember that they hired *you* to be the civilizing force, or "responsible parent", or however you describe it.

I also wondered about how would one shop around for a Sobriety Coach? Assuming they went to the Sobriety Coach mall, what kind of SC would the Fords choose? Conversely, what kind of SC would want to work with the Fords, and who would refuse?

Last edited:
Lamport, I never thanked you for posting the link to Kenny. Pretty funny film.

You're more than welcome. Wow. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

A team like Splashdown with the professionalism and dignity of Kenny could make the DMW solution work. But ...

Let DMW and da Fords outsource the cleaning, and you get cheap and nasty poo cocktail service, not to mention the potty mouth inbetween. Then everybody hates the situation and before long everybody hates everybody. A poo on all our houses, so to speak.

dmwSolution.jpg

Attachments

• dmwSolution.jpg
    dmwSolution.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 976
I don't know what's a bigger disaster, Ford's twitter feed or DMW standing in front of washrooms with the sign that keeps on giving!

khristopher, I think you do have a valid point, and the harsh reaction to it def. bothered me. I see both sides - a part of me is interested in tidbits of info, like if his car was not in the driveway at 2am. However, this would lead to pages of speculation and not prove anything. If someone saw him outside his house late at night with Lisi, then that would be info worth having. What could be done with that info is another story.

At this point, "deliberately" driving by RoFo's house is less like stalking and more like Hollywood mansion tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back