News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and will say it again - running for office of any kind is not part of his treatment protocol, and City Hall isn't his daycare/Ford family junkyard.

AoD

I figure he'll be feeling way too rough to do anything illegal. Prescription pain meds, on the other hand...

As I mentioned originally, I guess it depends on how he is feeling physically. I have not had alot of experience around chemo close up. What will the 18 daysin between treatments be like? I know that Dr.Cohen, when asked about Saint Robbicus' ability to work/campaign through this, said it's impossible to predict how one will react to the any given chemo treatment. I still think that he is well enough to drag his carcass out to campaign, he'll be on the booze/food train. The opioids are a given, there is no way he doesn't get into those heavily. It's pretty much like giving him free crack.

As I mentioned originally, I guess it depends on how he is feeling physically. I have not had alot of experience around chemo close up. What will the 18 daysin between treatments be like? I know that Dr.Cohen, when asked about Saint Robbicus' ability to work/campaign through this, said it's impossible to predict how one will react to the any given chemo treatment. I still think that he is well enough to drag his carcass out to campaign, he'll be on the booze/food train. The opioids are a given, there is no way he doesn't get into those heavily. It's pretty much like giving him free crack.

We don't know his treatment regiment and what chemo agents he was given. The side effects of some treatments are relatively mild, others are extremely nasty, requiring multiple medications to make it more bearable. It all depends.

AoD

City Hall is his home. It's natural for someone who's worked at a "company" for so long to want to hang on. Cancer has many stages--it takes time--for some, months; for others, years--to let go of normal life.

What Rob Ford doesn't need, however, is stress. Stress and cancer are bad news.

I knew someone that went through what RF is going through--same doctor, roughly same stage of cancer. Zane Cohen may act like a rockstar but he isn't g-d.

Given that the premise of chemo is that nasty drugs will do proportionally more damage to cancer cells because they are actively growing, I surmise that chemo is more complex in the morbidly obese due to the difficulty in achieving an optimal dose. How many gallons would you need to pump into that whale to get an effective dose to the tumour? And would that amplify side effects?

Disclaimer: zero days at medical school.

Wow, that almost makes me feel nostalgic for the more innocent times of this circus. You know when it was just about the conflict of interests, drugs, gun smuggling gangs, DUIs, and death threats. Oh wait, per Chow and Tory's proclamation, it's about policies not persons. Because cancer. This town really is insane in the membrane if this canonization due to cancer continues.

Given that the premise of chemo is that nasty drugs will do proportionally more damage to cancer cells because they are actively growing, I surmise that chemo is more complex in the morbidly obese due to the difficulty in achieving an optimal dose. How many gallons would you need to pump into that whale to get an effective dose to the tumour? And would that amplify side effects?

Disclaimer: zero days at medical school.

Chemo dosage is based on body surface area instead of straight weight.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back