News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wishes. But, it's looking like Doug gets the third prize come Monday at, oh, 8:53 p.m.

Doug's a good father. After monday, he can go home and play with his kids. ;)

Slightly more serious, while I'd like to see Doug's % go into the fringe category, I'll happily take the outcome of just Doug not winning and more importantly, Rob not winning ward 2 ditto with Mikey. While it would be very satisfying to see Doug not even make it to the top 3 podium, I'm not going to demand perfection over good enough in this case. Doug winning "second" is still ok, because that still means he's mayor of diddly squat.

A possible donor list of 200-300 people at the most. A real people's election--

ddale8 8:19pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford not only promised to release his donor list, he emphatically said he thinks pre-election disclosure should be made mandatory.

Last edited:
You would think the lawyer already questioned that? Why is it taking 5 years to pay child support just does not make sense.. I am not a lawyer but I sure can tell that the drop is so he does not have to pay so much in child support.. AGAIN in the long run who is going to hurt not him the children will especially the little boy since he is autistic. Wonder if Doug even knows his nephew is Autistic. He made it clear he did not want that house near his with those people in it.. Thank goodness his nephew does not watch news yet..

I think Randy's ex's lawyer will be making a few inquiries into the drastic drop

They will all go home no power to back them up. Maybe then they will all go for counseling and fix the damn family. How can all the kids in that family be so dysfunctional and the mom Dianne not notice . is she always drunk or something? Or just brushes it off and ignores the facts.. Rob I won't say anything due to his illness I do have compassion but his wife Renata needs help she is obviously a user and drunk. Then the sister Kathy that I feel from what I have read is the trouble maker. Keep her away from the rest of them. Randy needs a spear up his ass and make him realize his actions are going to make his kids hate him when older. So Doug keeps saying they are close family Hmmm get closer you all no shit about each other..

Doug's a good father. After monday, he can go home and play with his kids. ;)

Slightly more serious, while I'd like to see Doug's % go into the fringe category, I'll happily take the outcome of just Doug not winning and more importantly, Rob not winning ward 2 ditto with Mikey. While it would be very satisfying to see Doug not even make it to the top 3 podium, I'm not going to demand perfection over good enough in this case. Doug winning "second" is still ok, because that still means he's mayor of diddly squat.

He said that?? omg they are all racist shits and homophobic.. They do not like anyone unless they support him and behind their backs he talks shit..

Doug just said the Fords will always be indebted to the Somalia community.

Why? What have they done for the Fords?

Tabatha Southey
‏@TabathaSouthey
Well bitches, my vote's decided. RT @ddale8 "Get the fuck out of here. This is Ford Nation, bitch," man walking by tells Olivia Chow."

Over the decades, I've said to people many times, You can't judge an idea by the words and actions of its stupidest or meanest adherents. For example, environmentalism has some seriously loopy believers. That does not mean that pumping CO2 into the air as if it has no effect or building precarious tailings ponds full of toxic sludge are defensible actions.

But regarding Ford Nation, Fuck That Shit. They are all stupid and/or mean, and all we can hope for is that their presently considerable numbers diminish over the years to come.

"This is Ford Nation, bitch" is what Ford Nation is. It's not a unfair caricature in any way.

How about sexism, racism, homophobia, ageism, anti-intellectualism, anti-semitism, elitism. and many other isms we never imagined.

View attachment 36239

Oh Yes: Perhaps he drinks too much too, it is obviously in the family.

Catching up today, out of town since mid-week.

“When I’m out at an event, and you can ask any councillor, or anyone, I’ve never seen Rob drink. At family functions, I’ve never seen Rob drink,†- Councillor Doug Ford, March 2014

Just sayin'.

The next line in the story is important:

Of course, that all came out of DoFo's mouth, so it's likely 98%, or 99%, or at least 90% BS.

My dad was reading about that tonight and didn't seem very skeptical about what Doug was saying. Now, he dislikes the Ford family as much as I do, so he is no sympathizer.

He said that?? omg they are all racist shits and homophobic.. They do not like anyone unless they support him and behind their backs he talks shit..
Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Doug just said the Fords will always be indebted to the Somalia community.

Why? What have they done for the Fords?

The Somali community kept quiet during Brazen2 and Traveler. The Fords own them and they are waiting for the pay-off.

[QUOTE lizangel11;945279]... Wonder if Doug even knows his nephew is Autistic. He made it clear he did not want that house near his with those people.. Thank goodness his nephew does not watch news yet..[/QUOTE]

How could Doug *not* know Randy 's son, his nephew, was autistic? Consider the business overlap, for a start.

And even if Doug doubts the child's paternity, considering the charity family public service image FoFam tries to portray, his reaction and comments about autistic people become pretty undigestable. Ewww.

To quote the Kat, these are not lovely people.

Anyone here ever eat at Steak Queen? Any good?

Didn't eat there. But did put an Andray Domise sign outside!
2014-10-11 12.23.14.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-10-11 12.23.14.jpg
    2014-10-11 12.23.14.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 870
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back