News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug just said the Fords will always be indebted to the Somalia community.

Why? What have they done for the Fords?

One last kick at the multicultural can--and what happened to Doug's donor list that was supposed to be released hours ago? Did Randy lose the floppy disc?

Shawn_Jeffords 5:06pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Ford says “there is a certain candidate†who doesn't want this demographic to vote.

They allowed the Fords to treat them like second class citizens and use members of the community to further their own drug and violence induced desires. I mean, come on!

I don't get that. The Fords brought down the "heat" on that community - as with other communities. I don't get the support. What do we do if he really does win Monday guys? Or do I need another shot of vodka?

I think it is fair to assume it's not all the Somali community that support the idiot brothers. Just 25-30% of them. You just have to accept that 25-30% of the GTA is dumb as f*ck.

Come on everyone! FoFam are just really bad salesmen that throw fecal matter at the wall to see what sticks! It's not about the truth. Just what idiot supporters/ voters believe! One does not need to be smart to vote! Sad.

Well, you can't teach that kind of loyalty...

The small handful they actually deal with deal the best drugs? No.. Have the best prices?(!) Haven't sold shit to Rob that's killed him yet?

Toronto has 3 right-wing newspapers and one that's sometimes left-ish. The political dialogue doesn't allow use of any words with Marxist origins, even when the speaker is fervently and proudly right-wing. The speaker's words then immediately cease to have value.

So what do you call class warfare in neo-right terms?

It's what we're seeing now: Ford Folk Nation against everyone else. If you're not FN, you're not real, not one of the people, not even working class. You become an outsider or an elite.

How does that feel, folks?

I wonder if we will see violence, more extreme bigotry and hatred towards the elected members when Doug loses, esp if Rob Ford too. They feel they've been given a voice and will undoubtedly feel that voice has been taken from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back