News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I wonder what could be causing edema, maybe running around aimlessly? I'm thinking it's the lymphatic system, but with the "cold" and his asthma it could be Robbie's lungs and/or heart. If not careful it could easily turn into pneumonia.

He should have been resting after chemo treatments, eating healthy foods and avoiding crowds. Of course Rob did the exact opposite, so now he's been admitted to hospital again. The swelling could be from a lot of things, but his liver and kidneys are working overtime with the chemo and he's certainly not been treating them very well for the last 20 years.

The last hurrah?
robbbb.png

https://twitter.com/GlobeNow/status/527463272858284032

Attachments

• robbbb.png
    robbbb.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 757
He should have been resting after chemo treatments, eating healthy foods and avoiding crowds. Of course Rob did the exact opposite, so now he's been admitted to hospital again. The swelling could be from a lot of things, but his liver and kidneys are working overtime with the chemo and he's certainly not been treating them very well for the last 20 years.

Agreed. He is an idiot... come to think of it, if he is on a corticosteroid with stressed kidneys... dialysis anyone?

It's fun, at least for me, to think of the possibilities due to his idiocy. The only tragic outcome IMO is what the kids are and will be dealing with in the future.

The swelling could be from a lot of things, but his liver and kidneys are working overtime with the chemo and he's certainly not been treating them very well for the last 20 years.

Mickey Mantle reportedly said, "If I knew I was gonna live this long I'd have taken better care of myself" when he needed a liver transplant.

Tory declining to be on Kimmel is a great sign in terms of what we can expect. Doug would have gone on the show in a split second.

Agreed. He is an idiot... come to think of it, if he is on a corticosteroid with stressed kidneys... dialysis anyone?

It's fun, at least for me, to think of the possibilities due to his idiocy. The only tragic outcome IMO is what the kids are and will be dealing with in the future.

I often think about his kids and what they'll read about their dad in the next few years as they start to use computers.

Could be a tricky situation for JT, how to handle the former MINO.

Unless my ears deceived me, I believe I heard that Toronto has not had a former mayor on council in over 100 years. And of course, that was long before amalgamation. Add in Rob's still enormous popularity with a lot of people and the sympathy factor of a serious illness.

All quite true, though handing a DM position over to Ford out of sympathy IMO would be a huge mistake for Tory. Not that I'm worrying -too much- that JT is taking advice from Joe Worms.

But I do agree with you on the point that it could be a bit tricky for Tory. He can't be seen as spineless, yet he can't be seen as too callous either in handling Rob, should Rob have one of his tantrums.

Good: Maybe the circus has finally left town.
"John Tory tells @CP24 he said no thanks to invite from @JimmyKimmelLive Says he would do CNN to plug TO biz and travel."
https://twitter.com/lizchurchto/status/527580714121052161

Thank the heavens for small miracles. I think the circus is starting to dismantle the tents, but we still have a lot of elephant dungs left over.

Here's 2¢ on Doug and OPCs. Yes, he has shown formidable strength in pockets of Toronto that are Fort Liberal at the P and F level. And that may be tempting. But let's not forget who ran Tory's campaign. After the transition, Nicky K will likely head on upstream. He and Ciano will likely get back to their hand-rubbing ways at the Provincial level. Kouvalis knows the Doug-beast and could likely do him some damage. There is likely little lost love between them.

Just dots here, folks. Putting them together.

Last edited:
Gee, I wonder what could be causing edema, maybe running around aimlessly? I'm thinking it's the lymphatic system, but with the "cold" and his asthma it could be Robbie's lungs and/or heart. If not careful it could easily turn into pneumonia.

This comes as no surprise. The only surprise is that this didn't happen sooner. Idiot.

Could be a tricky situation for JT, how to handle the former MINO.

Unless my ears deceived me, I believe I heard that Toronto has not had a former mayor on council in over 100 years. And of course, that was long before amalgamation. Add in Rob's still enormous popularity with a lot of people and the sympathy factor of a serious illness.

John Sewell was Councillor while the man who defeated him, Art Eggleton, was mayor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back