News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can Lisi still make a run for the leadership of the provincial Conservative party while being a member of the police board? That is the question.

But can Lisi still make a run for the leadership of the provincial Conservative party while being a member of the police board? That is the question.

Maybe he's a nice guy in person, and deserves a chance? Besides there's bound to be some idiots on the police board you could compare to. I say Why Not?

Can we count on Tavs' support here?

Jim McMillan got 213 votes in the Ward 18 councillor race.
http://election.toronto.ca/epr2014/wardSearch.html

Singin' Jimmy?

That's him!

As far as the office of the mayor goes, for one, I hope they got all the glue from the cards off the doors. The other thing is the fish tank was absolutely disgusting since Graeme was moved to the camping office. The only job he was good at was feeding the fish, keeping the water level up and the tank clean.

As far as Tory goes, he absolutely should get a sniffer dog in there.

The other thing is the fish tank was absolutely disgusting since Graeme was moved to the camping office. The only job he was good at was feeding the fish, keeping the water level up and the tank clean.

Are the fish still alive?

And remember this?

"Stain in City Hall carpet from Rob Ford's scale being moved out and then back into the mayor's office"
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/463799644045078528

So, they still have to figure a way to get the weigh scale back to the gym without ruining the hallway carpet.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was in Oshawa today and I was reminded of the Ford election party video. I think either one of them would easily become Mayor of Oshawa with 99.9% of the votes.

Would someone mind posting that great pic of Jimmy getting smacked in the face during a media scrum with RoFo?

I loved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back