8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all rendering sluts.

Maybe I'll add more... but I'm still hurting a bit from that "your building looks pretty good" comment. I already called my therapist about a less than moderate funhouse mirror comment.....

Oh dear. Just having a little fun. I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?

xo

3D,

shouldn't X (and Couture to the north of it) be

here?

Attachments

• Xmarksthespot.jpg
    Xmarksthespot.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 218
Wow, this is crazy.

Based on Borat, I thought all Kazakh's were rapists and neanderthals, and then Bazis comes along, has this beautiful building designed and sold, and within a month or two of construction within a couple years.

I stand corrected, Kazakh's rock!

^ The project should have a public launch before the end of 2008. Details, suite designs, pricing, market research and the sales and marketing campaign are now being worked out.

Fair enough, but even the smaller of the two towers is still taller than the Manulife Center; something I just can't see. I think the smaller of the two towers will just top Stern's composition a block north, not overwhelm it. The primary of the two towers may top Manulife but the smaller one probably won't.

The lights go off for the last time at Harvey's on Jan 27-08.

A number of business have notices up that they will be gone by the 27th while others don't.

12 business are already gone.

Now where is CrystalBlu sales office moving to assuming they are closing on the 27th also?

Fair enough, but even the smaller of the two towers is still taller than the Manulife Center; something I just can't see. I think the smaller of the two towers will just top Stern's composition a block north, not overwhelm it. The primary of the two towers may top Manulife but the smaller one probably won't.

This is the wrong thread for this discussion, but I can tell you that many of the issues have been worked out between the builder, Kyle Rae, planning department and the community. Approvals should not be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back