News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Illegal to videotape? Guess they don't want the voters to be recognized as they vote. Maybe that's why they allow faces to be hidden? In case they are recorded.

:confused: (I'm confused!)

It's part of the same rule that bans taking Instagrams/Snapchats of ones own ballot or other people's ballot. Still, this smells like another Conservative tactic to keep the "niqab issue" in the front of people's minds.

Mainstreet Research has come out predicting a Liberal Majority on October 19th!

They were the last polling firm to still show a CPC lead in polls, so this is huge coming from them.

image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 254
Is it me, or has the Conservative campaign gone pretty quiet for the last few days?

It's almost like they gave the Australian fixer the boot, and no one else has any ideas. Not that I'm following particularly closely ... but not much new is filtering in.

It must be like a coming nightmare for Harper. He got into politics because he hated Trudeau Sr. and his NEP, perceived poor treatment of Western Canada, Central Canada focus, Just Society, Charter and its supremacy of judges over politicians, multiculturalism and promotion of big govt. And now on his watch Trudeau Jr. looks to be a strong contender for majority govt.

Last edited:
Is it me, or has the Conservative campaign gone pretty quiet for the last few days?

It's almost like they gave the Australian fixer the boot, and no one else has any ideas. Not that I'm following particularly closely ... but not much new is filtering in.

Harper said he will no longer be speaking to the media until the end of the campaign. He's done.

Harper said he will no longer be speaking to the media until the end of the campaign. He's done.

The shredders must be revving up ready to go on 24/7 - if it hadn't already. Somehow, Harper strikes me as the salt the earth type - wouldn't surprise me if he pull some shenanigans at the cusp of losing power.

AoD

Back