News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I know some people on Facebook from Alberta who are dedicated CPC supporters and think that the Ford family is a joke. Does Harper not realize that these people exist?

I know some people on Facebook from Alberta who are dedicated CPC supporters and think that the Ford family is a joke. Does Harper not realize that these people exist?
It is hardly like they have trotted the Fords out across the country....yesterday they were in Etobicoke...trying to win votes in Etobicoke...you, me and people in Alberta may not like it....but the Fords still have a lot of support in, guess where....Etobicoke.

It is hardly like they have trotted the Fords out across the country....yesterday they were in Etobicoke...trying to win votes in Etobicoke...you, me and people in Alberta may not like it....but the Fords still have a lot of support in, guess where....Etobicoke.

Well, he will have to see whether the awful optics of associating with someone that notorious nationally is worth that extra support in Etobicoke.

AoD

Well, he will have to see whether the awful optics of associating with someone that notorious nationally is worth that extra support in Etobicoke.

AoD

My point exactly!

I wonder if that will have any sway, as the GTA is supposed to go red.

As much as I dislike the Conservatives, I have to shake my head at some of that nickel and diming. I would fully expect our cabinet ministers to be traveling business class on all flights. Even pulling out a laptop to try to get some work done is next to impossible in economy these days.

Tonda MacCharles @TondaMacC
#CPC spox says despite what this book excerpt shows, "We're happy to have their support, and that's it."

Have they just given up or something? They are happy to have the support of someone who was the opposite of "tough on crime!"

The Liberals are now facing a major issue with the campaign co-chair stepping down after an email leaked in which he was giving advice to a pipeline company on how to lobby a new government.

The Jays win did help bury the story a bit, but this is pretty big for a party that was making gains with every poll leading up to E-day.

This could very well be back to a 2 way (or 3 way) race by the weekend!

Not that she's squeaky clean herself, but Hazel's endorsement of Trudeau will go far with the senior vote. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/10/14/hazel-mccallion-stephen-harper-liberal-ad_n_8295910.html

I imagine there's someone in Con campaign HQ whispering that "once you've lost Hazel's support - you've lost the election". Perhaps we'll start seeing resumes flying and frantic networking within the Con apparatchik.

Yeah, you don't mess with Hazel, and the ad (which is as public as it gets as an endorsement) is very - almost bridge-burningly - blunt and aims straight to the heart of the senior vote.

AoD

The Liberals are now facing a major issue with the campaign co-chair stepping down after an email leaked in which he was giving advice to a pipeline company on how to lobby a new government.

The Jays win did help bury the story a bit, but this is pretty big for a party that was making gains with every poll leading up to E-day.

This could very well be back to a 2 way (or 3 way) race by the weekend!
You think there is a problem with a senior member of Trudeau's team telling the proponents of a pipeline that Trudeau has not publicly said he would support that
“An energy strategy for Canada is on the radar and we need a spear carrier for those in the industry who are part of the solution going forward rather than refusing to grasp the implications of a changing global reality,” the email reads.

“The last point is critical as federal leadership and a discussion with premiers will take place early. This is where we can play and help them get things right.

Really, that is a problem?

Or is it more that the LPC still state that
http://www.thestar.com/news/federal-election/2015/10/14/liberals-campaign-co-chair-emailed-pipeline-officials-with-advice.html said:
he did not break any ethical standards.

What is your problem with this?

Back