News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I thought Trudeau did quite well in the debate, given all the ammo the competition had. He handled Scheer's aggressive attacks with poise. Singh and May came off the best, but I'm not sure Trudeau lost many votes with his performance.

It was funny when May flat out told Scheer he wasn't going to be the next Prime Minister. Polls would seem to indicate that's the case.

I thought Trudeau did quite well in the debate, given all the ammo the competition had. He handled Scheer's aggressive attacks with poise. Singh and May came off the best, but I'm not sure Trudeau lost many votes with his performance.

It was funny when May flat out told Scheer he wasn't going to be the next Prime Minister. Polls would seem to indicate that's the case.
Unless in a worst case scenario he wins a majority government. Stranger things have happened, and these are strange times.

ASI's polly has an updated projection. This taken from the following webpage: https://advancedsymbolics.com/trude...tory-after-strong-showing-by-singh-in-debate/

My casual observation, I think JWR is going to get her seat; and I'd be surprised if the Bloc was that low. In both cases, I expect those seats are in the Liberal column above.

He's still trying to push the story about why Trudeau left West Point Grey. If we all ignore him, maybe he'll go away.

Polls indicate that Trudeau is struggling to get reelected against a weak opposition which shows that he is a weak leader and this country deserves better as a whole

Polls indicate that Trudeau is struggling to get reelected against a weak opposition which shows that he is a weak leader and this country deserves better as a whole

He's been involved in a few major scandals, including one right in the middle of the election. He shouldn't be struggling to get re-elected, he shouldn't be in race.

Trudeau was underestimated last election, and I'm afraid his opponents might be doing the same this time around.

He's been involved in a few major scandals, including one right in the middle of the election. He shouldn't be struggling to get re-elected, he shouldn't be in race.

Trudeau was underestimated last election, and I'm afraid his opponents might be doing the same this time around.

It says less about Trudeau and more about the standards and integrity of the average voter why someone like him is allowed to go on. A principled, subtancial electorate would hold their leaders to a higher level.

But by all means, go on and tell us how having dual citizenship or selling insurance without a licence is a far worse diabolical evil crime.

It says less about Trudeau and more about the standards and integrity of the average voter why someone like him is allowed to go on. A principled, subtancial electorate would hold their leaders to a higher level.

But by all means, go on and tell us how having dual citizenship or selling insurance without a licence is a far worse diabolical evil crime.

Interesting. So you're okay with him having a dual citizenship even though he's cited it as a negative for others and lying about his job credentials?

Interesting. So you're okay with him having a dual citizenship even though he's cited it as a negative for others and lying about his job credentials?
In any other field Scheer would be fired on the spot if he was found to be lying about his credentials.

Buy conservative supporters want us to just ignore these blatant lies from Scheer.

By the way where is that platform Scheer promised?
We already learned from Ford not to trust the Conservatives

I am actually seeing NDP signs in our area now, but not many and only on public land.

In any other field Scheer would be fired on the spot if he was found to be lying about his credentials.

Buy conservative supporters want us to just ignore these blatant lies from Scheer.

By the way where is that platform Scheer promised?
We already learned from Ford not to trust the Conservatives

In any other professional job Trudeau would be fired for blackface in his past too

All the leaders in this election are deeply flawed people lets be honest.

Most of his supporters have doubled down actually. They knew he has flaws but they dont care...he is the chosen one...

a lot of the older immigrant vote is still voting for him based on his last name

In any other professional job Trudeau would be fired for blackface in his past too

All the leaders in this election are deeply flawed people lets be honest.

Two of the four can fairly face that criticism at this point.

If you tone it down, certainly Singh and May have moments for which they must account, but deeply flawed might be overkill.

Last edited:
Reactions: syn

Back