News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Maybe I should be voting "Green", else you'll won't like some of us being angry.

giphy.webp

From link.
I'm voting Green. Bill Morneau's people came to my door last week and asked me why I was voting Green. I told them that in my riding of Toronto Centre the LPC could run a bale of hay as candidate and win over 3/4 of the vote. So if I want to send a signal to the Libs I must vote the second strongest contender, and that's Green, IMO.

Given how Trudeau is tanking in the polls this past few days, imagine where Scheer could have been if not for Ford in Ontario.

I am not sure who is being racist to others.
A question was asked about why Conservative call everyone racist. I corrected, that it is Trudeau who is racist - with a plethora of examples - and whoever supports the racist is in all likelihood racist themselves. I'm not talking slave owning racism, just condoning the ridicule and abuse of minorities. I suppose I failed to acknowledge that some Trudeau supporters are just willfully ignorant and not racist.
Consider this your one warning to stop the trolling or you will be on vacation. /mod

Given how Trudeau is tanking in the polls this past few days, imagine where Scheer could have been if not for Ford in Ontario.

I refuse to believe that things are as dire for Scheer in Ontario as is being predicted. I still see some of the 905 ring in play. There could be up to a dozen surprises on election night, maybe even up to 5 close victories within the 416 that no one saw coming.

Alt-Right American bots responsible for #TrudeauMustGo ?

I refuse to believe that things are as dire for Scheer in Ontario as is being predicted. I still see some of the 905 ring in play. There could be up to a dozen surprises on election night, maybe even up to 5 close victories within the 416 that no one saw coming.

I can see that. Vaughan and Durham would go conservative in an instant. I am thinking Scarborough Southwest may also be an upset. Billy Boy Blair is not as safe as it appears. The riding is currently NDP provincially and I can see that spilling over into the federal election once again. Keep in mind that people liked Dan Harris whereas Bill Blair is nothing without his groupies.

I suppose I won't comment on this story.
I will just leave it here, because the more information available to the public, the more informed the voter.

KINSELLA: Why I can't vote Liberal on Oct. 21

How, too, can I vote for a man-boy who donned racist blackface — not once, not twice, but at least three times that we know about — and still say I fight racism? How can I claim to be against bigotry when I legitimize the bigotry of a clueless, overprivileged brat with my vote?

Brad Trost 2,0...
This idiot and others like him is why I am just not going to vote for the Conservatives despite being disenchanted with Trudeau and aligning with some of the Conservative platform.

Guess I am actually going to vote Green next Monday.

This idiot and others like him is why I am just not going to vote for the Conservatives despite being disenchanted with Trudeau and aligning with some of the Conservative platform.

Guess I am actually going to vote Green next Monday.

Conservatism is no longer about the politics.. it is about the fake news that they come up with to win votes. Next thing you know they will say that Jagmeet was secretly behind the air india bombing.

I can see that. Vaughan and Durham would go conservative in an instant. I am thinking Scarborough Southwest may also be an upset. Billy Boy Blair is not as safe as it appears. The riding is currently NDP provincially and I can see that spilling over into the federal election once again. Keep in mind that people liked Dan Harris whereas Bill Blair is nothing without his groupies.
Conservatives aren't winning Vaughan with a candidate from Calgary with no local ties up against a Sorbara.

Back