News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

3 more days. The Liberals seem to have pulled ahead a little bit in the last couple of days. A weakened Liberal minority looks almost certain at this point.

Odd note............I got an auto-dial call last evening...........from Lisa Robinson..........the erstwhile Conservative candidate in Beaches East York............

I didn't catch it in real time, picked it up later............

First note..............she's actively running and starts the message by saying 'despite what you may have heard, I am the official conservative candidate for...'.......

Second note.........long bloody message, I fast forwarded 3 times before getting to the end and deleting it..........

The message was odd to say the least...........defiant...........giving out phone numbers and emails if you want to call her with questions...........

Gosh, I get weak at the knees when stroked by our American friends! Almost like we are one big happy country here in North America.

Thanks Hils! xx

JT1.jpeg
JT2.jpeg
JT3.jpeg

Who does Donald Trump endorse? Erin O'Toole or Maxime Bernier?
Sorry, I don't give a flying patootie. We are a sovereign nation that should expect our friends and allies to treat us with the respect we would accord them. Yet more proof that we are becoming just one big North American culture? Nah....

But I for one, do not think for a second that these endorsements were canvassed. Not at all, they are entirely coincidental. 🤥

Last edited:
There are people who cannot make up their own mind, but rely on directions of others. Be it radio commentators, newspaper editorials, religious leaders (shudder), or worse, their relatives. Better to fact check.

There are people who cannot make up their own mind, but rely on directions of others. Be it radio commentators, newspaper editorials, religious leaders (shudder), or worse, their relatives. Better to fact check.

My cousin still thinks Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castros son. In her mind the conspiracy theory that Margaret Trudeau had an affair with Fidel and became pregnant is real.

She also won't eat at any restaurant that has Halal options because she thinks it is against Canadian values.

She has always voted conservative, believes that everything they say is the truth and willingly spreads conspiracy theories on social media.

She would vote for the PPC Candidate but she believes them to have as much chance as winning as the NDP.

Take that as you will.

Back