News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

The unspecified, surprise candidate withdrawal often means something bad was about to come out. I suspect the UCP did not want another bozo eruption right now.

So, let me get this straight. The Premier of Alberta is now saying she won't comment on her commenting on matters before the court because the matter of her comments is now potentially before the courts.

And I suppose her defense is going to be that she has already been clear in her use of imprecise language so that should be the end of the matter.

If this was a science fiction movie it would be time to settle in with a bowl of popcorn but it's not. It's a documentary on whose running the show and what a show it is.

I can't wait to find out if the title sponsor is Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus or Ripley's Believe It or Not.

I can understand why she would like to stop talking about it, she has finally realized it does not help her. However, that will not necessarily make it go away.

In fact, it might be better as we continue to discuss this issue, to do so without her muddled comments.

1680629190793.png

Very well said by Braid.

The other thing Smith should be called out on regarding that phone call was her comment that it was a political decision that The pastor was in trouble with the law and that it's frustrating that it can't be a political decision that gets him out of this same trouble.
It was not a political decision that got him arrested and how scary for her to think it's frustrating issue can't do anything about it.

Back