News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I agree its still a toss up. As one of my neighbor said yesterday. "I don't want all those social programs and I want someone who like the oil industry. Our taxes will go up and everything will cost more". And when I bring up the fact that everything is costing more now she blames Trudeau. So I am not hopeful. Will spend a trip this summer to look at places in the Maritimes. For someone born and raised here, has had a good career and helped build this province, after 64 years I am tired and can't see a future here. (That's what hurts).
It can take a lot to get people out of their long time patterns and habits, but I do feel that all of Smiths antics have some of those people questioning them, maybe not publicly, but privately.

Smith making health care announcement Tuesday at 10:30am in Sherwood Park.

Maybe someone should ask Dr. Sherman about how he feels, as a medical professional, about Smith's ideas about COVID.

Although perhaps Sherman's past history of political disaster is only surpassed by that of Smith's, so perhaps they go good together.

And yet They are probably going to get in again. I am not hopeful at this point. Just listening to people as I travel around Albert has got be depressed.

And yet They are probably going to get in again. I am not hopeful at this point. Just listening to people as I travel around Albert has got be depressed.
If the NDP can swing multiple ridings in Calgary, Lethbridge and perhaps the Banff - Canmore riding, there is a good chance the NDP will win, regardless of the rest of rural Alberta.

342187337_162026269820304_7397169701204453464_n.jpg

If the NDP can swing multiple ridings in Calgary, Lethbridge and perhaps the Banff - Canmore riding, there is a good chance the NDP will win, regardless of the rest of rural Alberta.
I would hope with the flip flopping on every issue Smith has done it will create some doubt in people and make them think twice.

That may be putting too much faith in some people though.

Back