News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

This isn't a render of 45 Bay... just something I whipped up and plunked into my high angle future render. Sorry.

Found this on SSC...i guess its just a vision, but it sure looks good in our skyline.

45Baystreet.jpg

Aparantly the Bay Adelaide Centre roof doesn't have any fins on it (in the roof shot from devil). it's most likely script related why they had to remove them... the only way someone could jump off this building is on the corners (which doesn't look as cool!)

devil-shyamalan-version-20100902020153902_640w.jpg

I'm fairly certain that movie still is of another building. BAC would be much higher than that, plus I don't recognize those buildings across the street.I believe some of the movie was also filmed in Philadelphia, so it may be a building there.

For clarification, almost no movie in the history of movie-making has ever used one single location to stand in for that location. Filmmakers notoriously cheat reality for easier filmmaking.

My favourite continuity error is when the actors are seen getting into one model of car, then while driving it's another model and when it goes over the cliff it is yet again a third model. I worked in movie and television production for many years and the lack of continuity never ceases to amaze me.

Aparantly the Bay Adelaide Centre roof doesn't have any fins on it (in the roof shot from devil). it's most likely script related why they had to remove them... the only way someone could jump off this building is on the corners (which doesn't look as cool!)

devil-shyamalan-version-20100902020153902_640w.jpg

What 2 buildings are those? Saw the movie last night and BA Centre was great in it!

NIce display in the east lobby facing the park. Lots of large format photos showing the construction of BAC at various stages and some nice aerial pix of the CBD circa 1984.

Black box

A new large black box was installed on the west side of the building, on Bay St.
I has LED screens on all 4 sides. Should be interesting to see what they will advertise there. Maybe it's another art contribution?

No, this thing looks permanent to me. The footings of this box have been installed a few weeks ago.

Here's a photo i noticed in the waterfront article on today's homepage... ***notice the white at the top of the Bay Adelaide Centre?. are they installing the logo on the east side?

Yes, I noticed it about a week ago (east side), most of the framing for the sign is now installed.

They're also adding signage to the blank wall on Bay Street where the glass atrium meets the facade.

Back