News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

More establishments have opened up in the concourse. In addition to Timmy's and the back rub place, there is now a bagel shop

I noticed that, too--The Great Canadian Bagel?!? I thought that chain was a flamed-out shadow of its 90s heyday...

Blue wire fencing has been erected at the east end of the site, east of Arnell Plaza and around the fire escape exit. It looks like workers are removing pavers and clearing an area. Skids of new pavers are located just east of the plaza inside the febcing.

On another note, the concourse looks to be extremely successful and a very, very busy link north from Scotia Plaza to The Bay. The food court now seems much larger with people in it than it did before when it was not being used.

I noticed that, too--The Great Canadian Bagel?!? I thought that chain was a flamed-out shadow of its 90s heyday...
There's one in the "marketplace" portion of FCP's concourse. Hanging on by a thread at the moment due to the rennovations.

Blue wire fencing has been erected at the east end of the site, east of Arnell Plaza and around the fire escape exit. It looks like workers are removing pavers and clearing an area. Skids of new pavers are located just east of the plaza inside the febcing.

does that mean BA2 is somehow in preparation stages?...

And also, any news on the KPMG logo (or did it get cancelled)?

or temp use because it occupies the site of an approved 45 storey office tower

They are putting up scaffolding around the structure that abuts the west of the parking ramp and covering it with panels. Panels are also being placed on a 45 degree slant from the top of the scaffolding to the top of the structure. Weather proofing for the work to take place "inside" the open air structure? Whatever they are doing, an open air patio (I hope this is part of the plan) outside of a restaurant would be a great "temporary" addition and make great use of what is presently a very ugly and unused structure.

Back