8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Bwah hah hah hah!

Brilliant!

---

As much as I hate Wal-Mart, I noticed that at least in the beginning, they replaced the 'American' star with a regular hyphen with the Canadian stores, then went to the star again. The new logo doesn't fool me. Live better? Please.

Last edited:
For the sake of "authenticity", I love encountering any remaining "hyphenated" ex-Woolco Wal-Marts (still a few in the Hamilton-Niagara axis last I checked). Usually a signal that the mall they're a part of is worth visiting

A new logo isn't going to push anyone away. Anyone on a grandfathered Fido plan would be stupid to switch to Rogers, since Fido always had better plans. Rogers' customer service has always, and continues to be crap and Rogers offers no incentives to customers. Why pay more for all that when in the end you are getting the same service as Fido customers?

Not for anyone with a plan now - but you can rest assured that that's what their marketing spinmasters intended when they re-branded.

Bell, Rogers, and Telus are 'Premium service providers', while Fido, Koodo, Virgin/Solo are the discount brands. They're positioning themselves more clearly to deal with the new cellular competition.

Back