News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I have a one month trial. If I don't like it... I'm not going back to Rogers... I'm going back to pigeon post.

180px-Pigeon_Messengers_%28Harper%27s_Engraving%29.png

For the record, Inukshuk wimax was a joint rollout between Bell and Rogers.

....it's also crap, have fun rebooting it every day.

You were right. I haven't had to reboot, but surprisingly, the speed is not consistent – surprisingly, because consistent speed is the centre of their marketing campaign – and the WiFi modem takes an annoying 30 to 45 seconds to show up when I open my laptop (my Apple Airport showed immediately).

I'm looking for ISP suggestions in this thread.

Then as far as separated-at-birth logos go, for you people ringing the fire alarm over Bosnywash high-speed passenger rail

Acela_logo.png
kidde_logo_new.gif

OMG! Have you all seen the horrible remake of the FIDO brand?

fidoq4landingpageav81.jpg

Gone are the brilliant dog ads and in is an over stimulating yellow everything website and a logo taken from MS Office's Clipart....ugh.. puke
www.fido.ca

Bell's new branding has had quite a positive effect on my view of the company and their new stores offer a simplified, clean look that's quite refreshing in our market. Fido goes in the extreme opposite direction.

Last edited:
OMG! Have you all seen the horrible remake of the FIDO brand?

fidoq4landingpageav81.jpg

Gone are the brilliant dog ads and in is an over stimulating yellow everything website and a logo taken from MS Office's Clipart....ugh.. puke
www.fido.ca

Bell's new branding has had quite a positive effect on my view of the company and their new stores offer a simplified, clean look that's quite refreshing in our market. Fido goes in the extreme opposite direction.

It looks like the Yellow Pages have started to provide phone services. I don't care for it either.

The new Bell branding and ad campaign is ok, but it's just kind of there. Branding will never impress me unless the product and service can deliver - unfortunately Bell still has a lot of catching up to do. Their campaign has also had the "They paid millions for THAT?" kind of impression on a lot of people. It just reinforces the notion that Bell is just another large corporation that has money to waste.

Strange. Looks very 70s/80s. And not in a "retro" way, either. Like, it belongs to a videotex service or something

That new Fido logo looks terrible, but it really drives home that they're a value brand. With this new one, it just seems like they want it to look like the poor man's cellular provider to make the Rogers service look better in comparison.

The font and choice of yellow as a colour reminds one of the no name brand.

It really does seem that this was an intentional cheapening.

Back