Original occupancy date for me was July 2012.. Then pushed to Mar 2013..then pushed to July 2013..I am expecting 1 more push to fall 2013.

What was the original occupancy date they gave when you initially purchased?

I purchased in 88 Scott and am curious about the length of delay I should be expecting.

Well folks, I'll add my two cents...my unit is on the 10th floor and my next date is August 29, 2013. Will still put my house on the market in the spring and then live in Berczy Park until the unit is ready.

As to 88 Scott, you probably should expect an occupancy date of 2050.

Does anyone know who is responsible for managing the two rental units in the building as well as the ground floor retail stores?

Does anyone have more information about the rental units? I did not know about this. Are they dispersed throughout the building? I.e., one on the 8th floor and one on the 6th.

I hope this slows down, I'm hoping not to have to take possession until the fall (8th floor). Did anyone get any latest updates from Concert on their suite occupancy dates? I am worried mine was lost in the mail.

I hope this slows down, I'm hoping not to have to take possession until the fall (8th floor). Did anyone get any latest updates from Concert on their suite occupancy dates? I am worried mine was lost in the mail.

I have July 19th for the 3rd floor, which I am pretty sure it will get delayed at least 3 months more or maybe more so don't worry, I don't think you will take occupancy this year.

We should be getting new letters in the next couple of weeks based on the completion of the roof slab. I agree, a 3-4 month delay at least.

If anyone has a 2br unit in this building (Berczy) who is interested in selling / assigning please PM me.

The roof slab was completed almost a month ago. Has anyone heard from Concert or have a sense of the final occupancy dates (or when they will be mailed out)?

The roof slab was completed almost a month ago. Has anyone heard from Concert or have a sense of the final occupancy dates (or when they will be mailed out)?

They have to be mailed prior to April 16th (as per the last letter). I would assume you will get a letter W/O April 8th.

Notwithstanding the date in the last letter, according to the Tarion rules for critical dates, within 30 days of the completion of the roof slab, a new final tentative date or firm occupancy date must be set.

How can you confirm the milestone of the roof slab being completed has been met? This milestone should supersede the date provided in the last letter. As I recall there is an extra paragraph noting the completion of the "roof assembly"

Back