News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

BLEU COMME LE CIEL is relocating elsewhere I suppose because it has a moving sale sign. In other news Marcello Tarantino is closing it's current shop at yorkville.

9. Puma is leaving.

I can't believe Puma is leaving? Any idea when? The store is still showing up on their website. I hope it's not true. If they do, I assume poor sales is the reason for their departure? I have a hard time believing the Younge and Egg location is better than Bloor.

Puma is closing down both locations

Puma is closing down both locations
Oh that sucks! I love Puma. It was great having them here.

So they're leaving for good? They won't be opening up at Yorkdale or something? That would probably be the best location for them. They'd get the most traffic there for sure.

Giorgio has opened in the old Hazel location (someone please find out what type of store that is..)

Anthropologie looks set to open soon.

Finally, what I think is the worst of all news, some dental office opened in one of the units in Regency. Hopefully the Four Seasons takes care of that in a few years, if not, what a wasted opportunity.

Philip, any idea if the Giorgio at the Hazelton is the same store as the "Giorgio Femme", etc. chain that has shops on Bloor Street a few years ago?

Your Regency comment is funny, and true... we were expecting an announced Jimmy Choo and Agent Provocateur announcement there. The Agent Provocateur store on Alberni Street in Vancouver has closed, and may have been the same franchise owner that was rumoured to be opening at the Regency in Toronto.

Calvin Klein will be taking over the Bang & Olufsen place in October. Pavilion is gone. Burberry is moving slowly along. Avenue Rd. between Bloor & Davenport has lots of vacancies.

N()IR closed months ago, and I wish somewhere selling what they sold ( Yamamoto, Westwood etc. ) would open. Out-of-the-ordinary clothes like that are fun to look at, and occasionally try on - even if you have no intention of buying.

Too bad about N()IR :(, Sad to see Yorkville losing all these high end independent boutiques, I always find the staff and service a lot better in those stores. You don't always get that in the chains.

Drabinsky Gallery is occupying a new space at Yorkville & Bellair. It's about one tenth of the size of their old gallery. Marcello Tarantino in the 4 Seasons is leaving. The money changers on Bloor in the Hyatt have closed. Teatro Verde's old space in Hazelton Lanes is still for lease.

Blo is opening up at the Four Seasons later this year. Their location at Yonge and Eglinton opens in a couple of weeks.

Sunglass Hut here.

jo6.jpg

Anthropologie here.

jo5.jpg

Calvin Klein will be taking over the Bang & Olufsen place in October. Pavilion is gone. Burberry is moving slowly along. Avenue Rd. between Bloor & Davenport has lots of vacancies.

Is Bang & Olufsen moving to a new space or are they leaving the GTA market?

Back