News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

They did close the old one for about a week before the new one opened.

I didn't like the men's section in the new Hugo Boss at all. The lights on the second floor wash out all the colours so you can't see anything. Everything just looks white.

Are they keeping the old one open for the holidays?

I think the Cumberland store is being converted to HUGO Hugo Boss (and will now carry both menswear and womenswear), while the Bloor store is only BOSS.

i heard that Ralph Lauren was going into the building where Club M is now.

Wow, that is a perfect fit for that building. Very reminiscent of the 5th avenue store. I think RL is really under represented in Canada and has serious potential to succeed.

Wow, that is a perfect fit for that building. Very reminiscent of the 5th avenue store. I think RL is really under represented in Canada and has serious potential to succeed.

I agree. If you have not been yet, then i recommend that you go to The Room at The Bay and see the Ralph Lauren section. They carry the Black Label, small but nice.

i heard that Ralph Lauren was going into the building where Club M is now.

Any word on whether Club Monaco is going to relocate to a new location on Bloor?

The Lillian Massey building is owned by victoria university, and there hasn't been any word about anything of the sort over there, unless club monaco is keeping that a secret right now. Unless Ralph Lauren wants some of that ratty basement space where the colony kitchen restaurant used to be... but i don't think that takes up much of the basement. About half of the basement is leased by u of t, and then the section where the indoor pool used to be is leased by club monaco.

Good Foot Closed

I heard from a friend that Good Foot on Bay Street (beside David's) has closed up shop. If so, it's horrible news as they were a great outpost of the main store on Richmond - Nomad.
Has anybody else noticed if they are closed?

Well there is a definite hollowing out of Yorkville's retail... However I'm certain it will all be replaced with something more upmarket.

Complaints were retailers were unable to find appropriate space, now it seems aplenty.

Well there is a definite hollowing out of Yorkville's retail... However I'm certain it will all be replaced with something more upmarket.

Complaints were retailers were unable to find appropriate space, now it seems aplenty.

I wonder how long unitl we see action.

more closures

Andy The-Anh on Yorkville Ave. is closing. Lasted about a year.
Hugo on the Avenue at the Prince Arthur is also closing.

Andy The-Anh on Yorkville Ave. is closing. Lasted about a year.

Moving around the corner:

http://www.torontolife.com/daily/st...ille-boutique-opening-two-new-toronto-stores/

Andy Thê-Anh, the luxe Canadian womenswear retailer, will close its Yorkville boutique to open two new Toronto locations by mid-March. The old shop at 83 Yorkille Avenue will be shuttered to make way for a slightly larger shop at 27 Bellair Street and a new space in Bayview Village.

The move is part of a rebranding for the company, centered around a revamped logo and typeface designed, according to the media kit, to “mirror the subtle sophistication and unassuming elegance of Andy Thê-Anh’s work.” The company says the “brand development will happen through runaway shows, media and social awareness, and through our retail operations.” We assume they mean runway shows, but with fashion’s never-ending thirst for outlandish spectacle, who knows?

Back