News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Speaking of retail and restaurants…

Fire & Flora at District Beltline gas gone under very quickly (a couple months ago), a new concept is under construction. The final CRU in the arcade is under construction with a new restaurant as well. And in the southeast building, a fancy furniture store will be opening soon called Sundays.

I’m thrilled with how well District is doing all things considered.

Speaking of retail and restaurants…

Fire & Flora at District Beltline gas gone under very quickly (a couple months ago), a new concept is under construction. The final CRU in the arcade is under construction with a new restaurant as well. And in the southeast building, a fancy furniture store will be opening soon called Sundays.

I’m thrilled with how well District is doing all things considered.
They have signage outside now that says it will be a Duncan Ly restaurant (he's the executive chef for Hotel Arts, Yellow Door and Foreign Concept)

Oh damn that’s gonna be amazing.

Calgary’s fanciest McDonald’s
IMG_3163.jpeg

7 is a huge decrease from last years 13.

Streetside patio at Dominion.

Also want to make an honourable mention for Bridgeland’s lower ninth Street area. That intersection between Dominion and the bridge is very busy these days and all the retail bees appear to be full in all of the buildings nearby. Starting to become a decent little hub of vibrancy.
IMG_3429.jpeg

Not really a restaurant, but Four Dogs Brewings just opened their taproom on 1st SW between Home & Away and Leopolds. They don't serve food, but have an agreement with H&A to get food delivered. Beer was ok, want to try a couple more times before I decide whether I like it or not.

Back