HVAC rental is $54.24 a month, first time I am seeing this charge on a condo building. Seen it for townhouses, but for a condo? really!!???

HVAC rental is $54.24? Really? Does anybody know if this is common in new condos? Isn't this suppose to be part of the maintenance fees?

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm really interested in the condo and am very close to buying a unit. I would really appreciate if someone could post some pics of the inside of the building (lobby, amenities, parking, etc). Looking forward to meeting my new neighbours! Thanks a lot!

hey littlemonkey..are you sure this unit is part of centro by stc? the interior looks much different...and the proximity to the cn tower in one of your pics is much closer than what it would be...

hey sooddue...parking area leaves very much to desire in terms of aesthetics...but maybe it is still WIP....as for amenities, these won't be done until the very end so there isn't much to see. when i went for my pdi a few weeks ago, they advised that the swimming pool area is giant hole at the moment. if you would like to check out the lobby (or what is done of it), i would suggest going to the 190 borough drive entrance. there's a security guard sitting there..but i am sure you can have a look!

hey sooddue...parking area leaves very much to desire in terms of aesthetics...but maybe it is still WIP....as for amenities, these won't be done until the very end so there isn't much to see. when i went for my pdi a few weeks ago, they advised that the swimming pool area is giant hole at the moment. if you would like to check out the lobby (or what is done of it), i would suggest going to the 190 borough drive entrance. there's a security guard sitting there..but i am sure you can have a look!

I'm really busy though so I don't have the chance to stop by. If you could post some pics it would be great. Thanks

Hey everyone. I'm really interested in the condo and am very close to buying a unit. I would really appreciate if someone could post some pics of the inside of the building (lobby, amenities, parking, etc). Looking forward to meeting my new neighbours! Thanks a lot!

does anyone else think the red and yellow trimmings on the north tower was a big design mistake? i thought it was temporary...but doesn't look it....

sooddude, if you are seriously interested in buying a unit, i would think that taking a little time to take a tour and check out the potential unit would be worthwhile. you have that luxury now and should fully take advantage.

some pics from today

009.jpg

027.jpg

015.jpg

026.jpg

016.jpg

035.jpg

034.jpg

029-1.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

041.jpg

Wow! Thanks so much for the pics Jausa!
Looks like there's still quite a bit of work to be done...are pics 6-8 of the common area outside? I wonder if that will be ready for this summer....
Also, is that green door in the top right of your parking picture, the exit of the parking lot, and if so, where does that go (if you know)? Thanks so much!

Yes there is still a bunch of work to do, but the whole buliding is pretty impressive and larger as it seems.

It is the common area. Looks currently like a labyrinth, but you can already imagine how it will be at the end, famous.
Ready this summer? , hard to believe.

The green door in the parking lot... not sure, but it shows in directon common area. There are several ways to reach the common area.
Btw, we love the parking lot, looks not like a dirty dark hole.

Anyway, we was really impressed. This will be a very nice building, even if there is still soooo much to do.
Cannot wait. PDI 5.05, in 11.05

jausa

Last edited:
thanks jausa ... do you have any pictures of the hallways and suite entrances on a typical floor? just wondering how it turned out ~

Hey guys, I just have a few quick questions. Does the parking lot go up above ground, or above and underground? Also, do you know if they would let you choose your parking spot?

Back