News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

With the massive amount of development on Church St. between Carlton & Gerrard, it's a building with potential if it survives four or five years.
My memories come out of the 90's at the Barn, I was mostly a Boots guy through the 80's.

The Marquis of Granby building is up for sale @ $6.9M.

Too bad. Never ate there, but the drink prices are really reasonable. $4 house brew was pretty decent. There isn't many budget-drinking spots around these days downtown. I laugh at some of the prices these dive bars are charging now. I might as well just spend the extra few bucks and drink at the Ritz Carlton.

Looks like another burger place, Fresh Burgers, is taking over Acme's old spot.

The Body Shop is now open on Church Street, right next to David's Tea in the old Freshmart space.

Last edited:
The Men's Room is open above Sailors, and looks like the space where Chou used to be has been leased.

Last edited:
I'm noticing on Facebook, that O'Grady's is now being referred to as The Lodge. Can anyone can confirm a change? Moreover, is it just a name change or something greater?

Where did you see this? I'm looking at the Facebook page now and don't see any reference to "The Lodge".

A new clothing store called The Men's Room opened above Woody's. It features BEAR style fashion - plaid shirts, track pants, wife beaters, baseball caps and bear themed underwear. The store has adult toys for Bears too - if you're a Bear or a Bear admirer, this is the store for you!

From the looks of it, yes. There was a Big Bear Harness, Koala Bear Healthy Flavored Lubricants, Cooking with the Bears; healthy recipes for hairy men, a Bear Laser and more. Bears are taking off in a big way! Just in time for the holidays!

From the looks of it, yes. There was a Big Bear Harness, Koala Bear Healthy Flavored Lubricants, Cooking with the Bears; healthy recipes for hairy men, a Bear Laser and more. Bears are taking off in a big way! Just in time for the holidays!

I hope you are in sales!

Back