What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I took a tour with a friend who is looking. This building is very impressive. The views are less so although some were fine.
Location is reflected in the price point I think.
Fairly unique to this building was the indoor visitor parking that is available. When going to other buildings like Eleanor, One12 and a couple of others, there was no visitor parking at all.
What pricing were they offering for residential units?

IMG_8083.jpeg

IMG_8087.jpeg

IMG_8080.jpeg

IMG_8081.jpeg

Looks good!

I wonder if having the pedway completed will help with concerns about the area.

Hopefully OEG gets going on Ice District Phase 2 sooner rather than later. That should do a lot for the neighbourhood.

A friend of mine looked at a unit and the one bedroom was $1340.

What turned him off was the areas general social decay.
That pricing is pretty great. This area, while rough, is way less sketchy at night than it was a year ago. The increase in residents is going to improve the general safety of the area.

The closure/relocation of BSCS has helped.

It’s also worth noting that the building’s main lobby entrance is from the plaza between the RAM. CN Tower, and the east end of EPCOR Tower, not from 101st Street.

Once the pedway link is completed, there will also be direct underground access all the way from The Switch to the Churchill LRT Station and to everything else linked to the Churchill LRT Station.

It’s also worth noting that the building’s main lobby entrance is from the plaza between the RAM. CN Tower, and the east end of EPCOR Tower, not from 101st Street.

Once the pedway link is completed, there will also be direct underground access all the way from The Switch to the Churchill LRT Station and to everything else linked to the Churchill LRT Station.
Hopefully EPS is worth their dollar for a change and keeps the pedway safe!

Back