News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Just one of the many problems with prosecutorial side being involved in the investigative side of the criminal process, and key public service positions being elected.
I always figured that the White House had rooms for this sort of situation where the president could be isolated.

To be fair though I'm surprised he's not at some sort of US Military facility in the middle of nowhere. No doubt the military has classified facilities where they send high ranking officials in times of war.

I'm not thinking Camp David but more along the lines of Cheyenne Mountain or Mount Weather.

Mount Weather is an emergency ops centre and in the middle of nowhere. He could run the country from there without the risk of being exposed to the virus

I'm surprised he's not trying to run the country from his Florida golf course.

Or just beat him an election?

Democrats tried impeachment and it failed and just boosted his chances of reelection (Coronavirus has brought it back down now)

Jasmine, he should be impeached, but that's obviously not happening during a pandemic. Even if they tried to go through impeachment again, the republicans would vote the same way. That whole party is compromised.

Jasmine, he should be impeached, but that's obviously not happening during a pandemic. Even if they tried to go through impeachment again, the republicans would vote the same way. That whole party is compromised.
What's the point though then apart from getting satisfaction from a circle jerk for 30 secs after getting him impeached? I am not saying what is the right thing to do, I am saying what is the smart thing to do to beat Trump.

Beat him and take him out in an election

Atlanta mayor hits Trump for 'erratic leadership'

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms expresses concern about mixed messages from federal and state leaders about reopening as she calls for Atlanta residents to continue to stay home.

What's the point though then apart from getting satisfaction from a circle jerk for 30 secs after getting him impeached? I am not saying what is the right thing to do, I am saying what is the smart thing to do to beat Trump.

Beat him and take him out in an election

Need him gone so he doesn't do even further damage....and also need to win in November. He should have been gone the 1st time and maybe the US would be in better shape. I think Pence is a dolt, but he's better than Trump.

Atlanta mayor hits Trump for 'erratic leadership'

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms expresses concern about mixed messages from federal and state leaders about reopening as she calls for Atlanta residents to continue to stay home.

Well, she's a woman and she's black. Trump is going to go bezerk on her... Wait for it.

They tried that - didn't work. Impeachment is a political process not a legal one. Even if he did meet the conditions set out in their Constitution, the Senate was always going to block it. The system doesn't allow somebody to get punted just because he an idiot, incompetent or ineffective. That's what an election is supposed to do.

Well how do i say this nicely

Just because you want something to happen does not mean it will?

American politics is unpredictable. You could have person who is an utterly incompetent racist win the presidency and all it would take is offering everyone guns and bibles.

They tried that - didn't work. Impeachment is a political process not a legal one. Even if he did meet the conditions set out in their Constitution, the Senate was always going to block it. The system doesn't allow somebody to get punted just because he an idiot, incompetent or ineffective. That's what an election is supposed to do.

*sigh* I know that. He is unfit for office and should be outta here. Obviously it's not going to happen, that's not the point.

He should also be "thrown in jail"....that's not going to happen...and a breakdown on why is not necessary.

Back