News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Meh. We have thousands of rental units under construction, and well over 10,000 recently completed (18 months ish). If people want to purchase these, that’s fine.

Yeah, it does seem like the vast majority of projects these days are rentals, so nothing wrong with having some condos in the mix. I imagine this location isn't the most affordable spot either way.

Maybe it's just me, but if all else is relatively equal, I actually prefer we have more people owning vs. renting. I think people naturally care more when they have skin in the game... not only about their homes, but also their neighborhood.

02C4FEBB-C1C6-4751-A32B-115C332D4FEE.jpeg

Kinda weird that they did three solar panels on the first row then 6 rows of 2 panels and the last row of a single solar panel. I thought they were engineers? Do they need help dividing? This could of looked a lot better IMHO.

Kinda weird that they did three solar panels on the first row then 6 rows of 2 panels and the last row of a single solar panel. I thought they were engineers? Do they need help dividing? This could of looked a lot better IMHO.
I personally think it looks fine, since the whole side is basically filled in I find it sticks out less. I'm assuming they didn't have the option to evenly split the rows if they wanted to fill the whole wall. So better to get more energy/solar cells and have it not symmetric than to have half the wall filled with symmetric panels IMO.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another on the new layout, but I will say that a part of me will miss that weird 50s-through-the-lens-of-the-80s PoMo aesthetic that was going on in that McDonalds. It certainly had character.
It was the same style as the McBarges at Expo86

Back