News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.2K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

I attended a Strategic Group function a couple of weeks ago. The intent is to 'up their game' on this project from their standard at least with the interior finishes. It is still a rental project but they believe the location makes for a more upscale rental.

Was there any talk of their property at 1st and 10th SE? With some of the recent starts in town that has moved up to the lot I'm most eager to see something happening with.

It will be market driven. There at least 4 other hi-rise rental projects planned for the Beltline alone that the developers are waiting for the same signs of recovery as Strategic Group.
Right, but this one should be the first to start based on the fact that lots of concrete has already been poured, provided they don't have to rip any out...

Right, but this one should be the first to start based on the fact that lots of concrete has already been poured, provided they don't have to rip any out...
I would think that having the below part done would make it more appealing. There's a huge cost in that part.

I can think of three (Wexford, gablecraft, and portfolio) is there another we don't know about?
It will be market driven. There at least 4 other hi-rise rental projects planned for the Beltline alone that the developers are waiting for the same signs of recovery as Strategic Group.

I can think of three (Wexford, gablecraft, and portfolio) is there another we don't know about?

Which one is Wexford? The other one might be the WAM development on the Curtis Block/Arby's site.

Edit: nevermind, just occurred to me that Wexford is probably the block west of Keynote.

Which one is Wexford? The other one might be the WAM development on the Curtis Block/Arby's site.

Edit: nevermind, just occurred to me that Wexford is probably the block west of Keynote.
Wexford is definitely the one west of Keynote. I always think of the one at the Arby's site as Oxford, but it could be WAM. I get all those East Beltline sites mixed up.

Edit, You are right, Oxford is also the Wexford site west of Keynote. So the Arby's one is indeed WAM (One).

Last edited:

Back