News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

I just wonder when we will finally see one in active service again.

Minus the two seemingly midset test runs 206 had on February 16th and May 1st of 2023, none have run on any sort of train. And 201 now makes 11 that have been delivered back to GO.

Has there been any recent news or updates on the GO Transit Series 7 cars delivery from Alstom? Curious about any impact this might have on GO's service schedules.
Right now, barely any info.

Only thing I really know is that the 9 Series 7 cab cars (242 - 250) have been sent plus like 10 or more coaches, nothing has been delivered back to GO.

Seems MX is more interested now in just just repainting the Series 7 cars in house (several of the 25xx and 26xx cars have been repainted).

Also I'm guessing since the initial order of locos has been expanded from 13 to 27, and the tender still hasn't been decided, we probably won't be seeing any locos delivered to GO in September of this year as was initially reported.

204 has been placed mid-train and moved to beside the main at Willowbrook.

1706305716031.jpeg

Also I'm guessing since the initial order of locos has been expanded from 13 to 27, and the tender still hasn't been decided, we probably won't be seeing any locos delivered to GO in September of this year as was initially reported.
That order was cancelled a little while ago

Nah, personally I like the stripe just going straight throughout the coach.

Also you turned the cab cars double ended lol, with cabs on both sides
Now picture them developing a power car that they can slot right in between the cab cars and trailer cars just like njt. DMUs/emus on the cheap!!

Back