News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Where is 208? Is it on a service consist?
he said it was behind an 300 cab which is standard like they do with the locomotives, but revise

I see.

But what I'm asking is whether it's on an actual train that would go into service or is it just in one of those out of service coach lines?

I see.

But what I'm asking is whether it's on an actual train that would go into service or is it just in one of those out of service coach lines?
If 208 is in front of an 300 cab, riders can't walk between the 2 cars like they do today based on ridership and seat abilities.

Having it in front of an 300 and it fails will take the train out of service.

I will leave it to others how they will do testing of the controls with this setup.

If 208 is in front of an 300 cab, riders can't walk between the 2 cars like they do today based on ridership and seat abilities.
Could they do it even if 208 is behind the 300 cab?

The rebuilt 200 series cabs have full width cabs and I don't know whether they could be placed mid train without people being allowed to enter the control compartment.

Using them mid train would defeat the point of reactivating them as cab cars to begin with.

Having it in front of an 300 and it fails will take the train out of service.

I will leave it to others how they will do testing of the controls with this setup.
300 series cab car would be leading westbound with 208 right behind it

So Metrolinx is interested in procuring more bike coaches
IMG_9654.jpeg

Back