News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Towered, this image may help to clarify the locations of proposed buildings in Liberty Village ~

back row, from left (east) to right (west):
Strachan Ave ... parcel for 4 proposed towers ... Bliss ... LVT ... Pirandello Street .... 3 towers @ King West Life
Click to Enlarge
Liberty Village Overview

in plan view ... bottom row, from left (west) to right (east):
3 towers @ King West Life ... Pirandello Street ... Bliss ... LVT ... parcel for 4 proposed towers ... Strachan Ave
Click to Enlarge

26 January 2010 from the west end:

dsc00097og.jpg

WHC, WPC, LVT, Vibe, Boho, W side etc included.

the second tower (bliss) is currently under construction - on the east side of the tall building that you see in the pictures. king west life is going on the west side

Ok thanks for clearing that up guys. I just assumed that King West Life was going east of this development because that's where the sales centre is, but it really did seem to me that there wasn't enough room. So the remaining 2 towers of this development will be going on that block, but I guess no details are known about them yet.

Solaris, I have a few more questions about that nifty map you provided. I know that block 6 is "The Tower", but is there any information as to what will be built on blocks 5, 7, and 8? 8 happens to be an old factory which should definitely be kept...

to my understanding:

• block 5 is Liberty on the Park condo
  • block 6 is The Tower @ King West condo as you have noted
  • block 7 is the recently announced Liberty Place condo
  • block 8 is the CanAlfa sales office, which occupies an old factory building which should be here to stay, perhaps it would be converted to commercial uses in the future but I'm not certain, I do wonder if it has a heritage designation on it

Last edited:
block 8 is the CanAlfa sales office, which occupies an old factory building which should be here to stay, perhaps it would be converted to commercial uses in the future but I'm not certain, I do wonder if it has a heritage designation on it
[/LIST]

I sure hope so, it would be a shame to knock it down......Great future facility for some type of market.

to my understanding:

Is there a separate thread for each block, or are they all being run through this one?

Regarding Liberty Place (from BuzzBuzzHome):
address: 150 East Liberty Street
estimated completion: Fall 2014
total units: 421 units
number of storeys: 30 storeys
unit sizes (s.f.): from 390 s.f. to 1381 s.f.
ceiling height 9'0" to 18'6"
price range: from $ 141,900
architect: IBI Group of Companies

I created a separate thread for Liberty Place last week sometime when they project went up on their website.

Matt

Looks like letters are being sent out this week!

Exciting!

Exciting it is!

Just wish the window project would move along quicker. However, since the appliance company called me (by mistake) this week about delivery of my appliance to the project, there must be a lot happening on the inside that we are not able to see.

since the appliance company called me (by mistake) this week about delivery of my appliance to the project, there must be a lot happening on the inside that we are not able to see.
Seriously? They called you? oooooh what did they say? Did they say when they wanted to deliver it? I'm so curious now. I'm guessing you're on a lower floor perhaps?

I'll be on the 4th Floor. They called Monday for Tuesday delivery, so I contact the LVT office and they said that they would handle it.

Back