i'm on the 7th floor but haven't received anything yet since letter back in 2009 confirming occupancy of July 15/11...should i be worried? i really need to know about the PDI since i'll be away in ireland for the first two weeks in june!

i'm on the 7th floor but haven't received anything yet since letter back in 2009 confirming occupancy of July 15/11...should i be worried? i really need to know about the PDI since i'll be away in ireland for the first two weeks in june!

If you're on the 7th floor, it's probably not a bad idea to fire off an email to them at customercare@lifetimedevelopments.com to confirm.

thanks to jaytenorio....i emailed customer care and they confirmed my occupancy date is still July 15, 2011 :)

for those that have PDI's scheduled in june, i would love to see more interior photos of your units, in particular close ups of the floors, ceilings and cabinetry! thx :)

I walked past the building last week and was told by one of the workers, to my horror, that the iron gate was scrapped!? it's bad enough the wooden doors won't be there but now even the iron gate may be missing. that unique entrance was a real selling point for my husband and I and so what recourse (if any) as owners do we have to insist these elements remain as promised/advertised? At the end of the day, considering how much the whole project must have cost, cheapening out on the wooden doors and iron gate seems ridiculous to me. At my PDI, i'm definitely going to inquire about the lacklustre entrance and keep my fingers crossed the worker I spoke to was misinformed. If not though, as owners we should certainly make a point of contacting the developer individually because this will be our home and although they may not care, we do!

Last edited:
I agree that Lifetime has changed several elements that made people excited to live at M5V. Let's see if the do the right thing with the street front gate.

I walked past the building last week and was told by one of the workers, to my horror, that the iron gate was scrapped!? it's bad enough the wooden doors won't be there but now even the iron gate may be missing. that unique entrance was a real selling point for my husband and I and so what recourse (if any) as owners do we have to insist these elements remain as promised/advertised? At the end of the day, considering how much the whole project must have cost, cheapening out on the wooden doors and iron gate seems ridiculous to me. At my PDI, i'm definitely going to inquire about the lacklustre entrance and keep my fingers crossed the worker I spoke to was misinformed. If not though, as owners we should certainly make a point of contacting the developer individually because this will be our home and although they may not care, we do!

I agree. The entrance was a big selling point to me. One thing I know, first impressions count! Is there some way we can
begin a petition? It is ludicrous that the developer/builder would drop such an inexpensive item that counts so much!

I'll email the customer service rep i've been dealing with at lifetime and see what she knows about the entrance!

My Dad is an investor in this building. He was walking by the other day and stopped to chat with a guy who was working on site. The guy told my dad that there was a finish still to be applied to the columns.

Thank God! I have to believe that they want the outer accoutrements to be as classy as possible, including the front entrance gate--It is a reflection on the upcoming Bisha. If the front facade and entrance to M5V is a yawn, how does that impact a development right around the corner, by the same developer?

So here's the definitive word from developers:

The columns will be painted
The iron gate will be there
The wooden doors wont be there

Well I guess two out of three ain't bad....but cannot help thinking that the wooden doors would have given it panache...

Thanks for the update. hearing that there WILL be an iron gate and treated columns makes me happy.

Back