News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

If Tory tries to slither off the hook and stick around, contrary to his initial offer of resigning, I'd say he's making a mistake. The only thing he really had going for him was the claim that he returned City Hall to a state of normalcy after Rofo turned the Mayor's office into a particularly toxic tabloid tv show. I could see him leaving on his own terms here as going out with a certain level of dignity. But to announce his resignation over this, and then immediately flipflop? It won't look good, to say the least.

And then there's Thug. I just saw a clip of him sobbing that Tory shouldn't resign. Does that mean that he had nothing to do with this (as some of us speculated), and the whole mess blind-sided him as it did the rest of us? Or was he scheming something, and it all somehow backfired? One things for sure: Those of us who confidently stated he'd never voluntarily leave public office over such a matter were just proven right. To absolutely no one's surprise. :rolleyes:

Councillor Holyday is special and he knows it. Here's his question/suggestion to staff on how to address fiscal challenges:

1676492338338.png

Councillor Holyday is special and he knows it. Here's his question/suggestion to staff on how to address fiscal challenges:

View attachment 456579
One could also pay Councillors more slowly (or pay them less) and maybe only pay suppliers after 6 months? There is no end to stupid ideas and no doubt we can rely on Holyday to find them. If only Mammoliti were still there, HE would have even more.

Last edited:
One could also pay Councillors more slowly (or pay them less) and maybe only pay suppliers after 6 months? There is no end to stupid ideas and no doubt we can rely on Holyday to find them. If only Mammoliti were still there, HE would have bven more.

"Here's the shirt off my back" "Maybe we can save some money by giving that to someone instead of a uniform; or possibly we could sell it and put the toonie towards the City Building Fund!" LOL

Back