News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

If Canada starts invading its neighbour we can expect similar loses. Germany was dumb to start those two wars and paid the price, but to the credit of their destructive ability, the Germans killed a lot more people than they lost.
Austria-Hungary started the First World War by invading Serbia. The rest of the world was just dragged in via complicated alliances and pigheadedness.

The story linked below, is both sad, and heart-warming at the same time.

It details a homeless person caught trying to shoplift in a supermarket it Kitchener.

The store owner addressed the person in front of others and the man, quite sadly, but understandably, broke down, because he was desperately hungry.

The owner, a man named, Mike Williamson, chose not to lay charges, but also to reassure the man, and he was sent on his way, free, with food compliments of the store.

Right attitude through and through, my applause to him, my sympathy for the homeless fellow who I hope finds the on-going support he needs.

Another customer who overheard things, apparently gave the homeless man $20 in the parking lot; another kind gesture.

Let me throw out only one negative, albeit a serious one, in this story, taking nothing from anyone involved.

Under no circumstances in a society as wealthy as ours should anyone ever have to find themselves stealing food in order to eat!

Period. Full-Stop.

We all know this type of situation is not new to the Covid crisis; though certainly made worse by it for many.

We must renew our efforts as a community to ensure better social supports all the time...............

So there isn't a next time, where someone goes hungry.

I see that we have found the male version of the chair girl.

AoD

And just like 'Chair-Girl'.........he's facing charges!

1587608772370.png

If Canada starts invading its neighbour we can expect similar loses. Germany was dumb to start those two wars and paid the price, but to the credit of their destructive ability, the Germans killed a lot more people than they lost.
What i mean we have not had similar experiences as other nations.

About Germany WW2 i wont even talk about as Germany was acting super dumb.

WW1 Germany actually had a chance at winning.

Aviointeriors, an Italian manufacturer of airline seats, have developed two potential concepts to protect passengers from the spread of viruses.

Swiss Researchers Develop Biosensor to Detect COVID-19 Virus in the Air

Published: Apr 22, 2020

Researchers at Switzerland-based Empa, ETH Zurich and Zurich University Hospital have developed a sensor that has the potential to identify SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19, in the air. The work is led by Jing Wang at Empa, who usually works on measuring and analyzing airborne pollutants.

The sensor has reliably shown the sensor can identify the first SARS-CoV virus that was responsible for the SARS pandemic in 2003. It has numerous similarities to SARS-CoV-2.

“Tests showed that the sensor can clearly distinguish between the very similar RNA sequences of the two viruses,” Jing Wang said. And the results appear in minutes.

The system requires more development before it could be used in the real world, although the researchers believe it could be used in places like airports and train stations.

That airplane design makes my claustrophobia scream. We're already packed tight and now this? I would assume the plexiglass panels would have to swing in and out in order to get through to the window seat which can be awkward enough on some flights. So just another touch surface to gather germs.

Last edited:
So i am confused if a student makes 900 a month part time they can get 2100 now?

but a student makes 1100 a month gets nothing?

lol these programs seem to punish anyone who is working.

Back