News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Covid outbreaks hit daycares in Montreal and Toronto.

Covid outbreaks hit daycares in Montreal and Toronto.

Now we know what the "Ring around the Rosie" playground song and nursery rhyme actually means.

New outbreak in South Korea linked to the spread of the virus in nightclubs:

When will optical stores open up again? People need to see.
My optometrist is seeing patients on an emergency basis. You call the office and they assess if they should see you. They'll ship contact lenses and other optical supplies. Of course, that doesn't help if you need a new prescription.

When will optical stores open up again? People need to see.

The one in the office building I work in appears to have been open occasionally. Apparently you have to call ahead and make an appointment, and then make sure no one is watching when the optometrist quickly hustles you inside to the back room and re-locks the door. Also the dry cleaners appears to be doing the same for alterations. They can be dropped off on certain days if you call ahead. Makes me think there's a lot of small businesses in the City that are open only by "secret appointment."

A dry cleaner near me just announced that they are now open three days a week. And a comic store has been open all along. There's also a storefront "office solutions" place I walk by regularly where there is always someone working. Plenty of dog groomers openly working too.

No reason why they can't do online order for people with existing prescription.

AoD
Technically the perscriptions expire after one year. Some might not want to continue those, though I'm sure some don't really care if you tell them the lenses still work fine.
A dry cleaner near me just announced that they are now open three days a week. And a comic store has been open all along. There's also a storefront "office solutions" place I walk by regularly where there is always someone working. Plenty of dog groomers openly working too.

My sister owns a dog grooming business. She closed the store she is renting, but simply moved all the necessary items to her house and has clients drop off their dogs there and she works on them in the basement.

My sister owns a dog grooming business. She closed the store she is renting, but simply moved all the necessary items to her house and has clients drop off their dogs there and she works on them in the basement.
I wouldn't say that too loudly; she could face huge fines

Technically the perscriptions expire after one year. Some might not want to continue those, though I'm sure some don't really care if you tell them the lenses still work fine.

Unless you are someone with eyesight that is clearly changing, using a one or even two year old prescription isn't going to kill anyone - especially when you are in dire need of a pair

AoD

Back