News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

CBC reporting that Dr. Brooks Fallis, who was the 'Interim Director of Critical Care' at William Osler was let go from that job over his criticism of the government's handling of Covid.

A gov't spokesman and the hospital system deny that; although a plausible explanation for his removal has not yet been forthcoming.

Tangentially, I'm tired of hearing about 'privacy' as an excuse from government for not discussing matters where the person the privacy is meant to protect has either implicitly or explicitly waved such.

Privacy is a real right, and one that ought to be respected. But it is not a crutch to protect government from full disclosure where the party involved is happy to discuss matters publicly.

Tangentially, I'm tired of hearing about 'privacy' as an excuse from government for not discussing matters where the person the privacy is meant to protect has either implicitly or explicitly waved such.

Privacy is a real right, and one that ought to be respected. But it is not a crutch to protect government from full disclosure where the party involved is happy to discuss matters publicly.
Kind of like the Fords' (both Rob & Doug) old saw of "I can't talk about something that's before the courts", when it actually isn't?

Who here lives in an apartment block?

Compliance in my building is at least 95%.

I'm not sure this is a problem with signage so much as a problem with loser snitch neighbours who can't mind their own. I've lived in apartment blocks most of my life (80%) and know people like this well enough. Karens. Or senile pensioners.

Source
Of those complaints, 263 locations have received three or more and 12 locations have received over 10 complaints related to mask by-laws not being followed.

The city said they will follow up in-person with the landlords and property managers of those 12 locations to examine the masking policy and documentation, ensure signs are posted throughout the building and conduct a follow-up inspection.

In any case, the unprecedented hairpin decline in cases continues

Capture.PNG

Which doesn't mean much because it's a misleading statistic seeing as there is no context as to who has an infection which is an indicator of severity of outcome potential.

But who cares.....panic on the dance floor because "new" old variant that's been around for a couple of months now is kicking it. Somewhere.
Or just panic on the dance floor because we're all going to die...or whatever.

Last edited:
I can't believe you. 🤣🤣🤣
I just couldn't resist!

Who here lives in an apartment block?

Compliance in my building is at least 95%.

I'm not sure this is a problem with signage so much as a problem with loser snitch neighbours who can't mind their own. I've lived in apartment blocks most of my life (80%) and know people like this well enough. Karens. Or senile pensioners.
I do and the building management is very strict about mask wearing, especially considering the population is mostly seniors.

I do and the building management is very strict about mask wearing, especially considering the population is mostly seniors.

When I was a condo manager this was an issue primarily with renters and those who were corporate rentals (mid term stays). They just did not care and the lawyers loved us because we made them thousands of dollars in fees sending off compliance letters.

At one point I was having them draft seven a day.

The government of Ontario says it had been misinterpreting data on the number of people who've received both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccination. The effect of it is the province was double-counting. So: Rather than 96,459 people with both doses it's more like 48k.

The government of Ontario says it had been misinterpreting data on the number of people who've received both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccination. The effect of it is the province was double-counting. So: Rather than 96,459 people with both doses it's more like 48k.

How pathetic and incompetent is that - and they can't blame discovery math for it.

AoD

Back