News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Thanks guys, but I was being facetious. 😘

As long as you and your mates and wearing masks when in action, and not loitering about, I can't imaging anyone giving you a hard time.
Well moving help always costs at least one flat of pints around these parts so we'll see how the payment portion goes. ;)

I don't really care.....it's basically four blokes who have been on effective house arrest for months now and a lady who gets tested multiple times a week and lives with her husband who doesn't have a job either. As in, no one's sick and no one's spreading anything except joy. I'm actually stoked to get to see more than one person....and for the bigger, better, fully new unit, I guess.
I may have moved only to get some friends together. ;)

I'm just wondering if I'll have to go to court again soon. It's been over a year. :D

When is this nonsense going to be over? I think I'm going to have to start drinking again. Made my heart problems go away last fall.

BREAKING: Ontario has first case of South African variant of #COVID19, in a Peel resident with no travel history or contacts, says chief medical officer Dr. David Williams.

My family in Perth, Australia has gone into a hard lockdown for five days after one case of community transmission. For almost half a year, they’ve been living a relatively normal life.

Also people there are panic buying toilet paper again. 😂

My family in Perth, Australia has gone into a hard lockdown for five days after one case of community transmission. For almost half a year, they’ve been living a relatively normal life.
Spent almost two hours this morning on the phone with a dear friend who also lives in Perth and laughed at her at one point because she's regularly been going to doof doofs this whole time whilst I haven't danced since March. It's supposed to be over at 17:00 on Friday, "Just in time to get to the pub" according to her.

Also people there are panic buying toilet paper again. 😂
Yeah, she said that as soon as it was announced, she saw mad queues at the Aldi....people are stupid, as a general rule.

You'd think people would know the drill by now.

I think my pre-pandemic toilet paper supply is still holding out. May need to buy some soon. And I need to stop buying it at Costco if it is over a year supply.

Spent almost two hours this morning on the phone with a dear friend who also lives in Perth and laughed at her at one point because she's regularly been going to doof doofs this whole time whilst I haven't danced since March. It's supposed to be over at 17:00 on Friday, "Just in time to get to the pub" according to her.

Yeah, she said that as soon as it was announced, she saw mad queues at the Aldi....people are stupid, as a general rule.

What's a doof doof?

Onomatopoeia for a club/party?

Very correct! (Well, more specifically a rave or festival).

A 'doof' is the actual term out of Australia, but a mate of mine from Scarborough started referring to raves and electronic music as '(a) doof doof'. So we started using that term without knowing that the single 'doof' was an existing term for basically the same thing. Then my one friend moves to Australia and starts going to 'doofs' and tells me about how it's already a term used depuis longtemps.
Well then, I said. And she just started calling them doof doofs over there so maybe it'll catch on in Perth at least.

Double up! Meth's big in Oz so the hyper double version may be just the ticket!

Numbers looking solid today; they come with some caveats due to Toronto having migrated to a new system a few days ago............still.........

From John Michael McGrath's Twitter:

1612367836709.png

1612367866492.png

1612367888857.png

Back