News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

This guy comes from a family who develops suburban and custom houses, Sky Homes. Not sure if he still holds a day job, apart from being a full time tool. Read somewhere online that his parents have disassociated from him after his ongoing anti-lockdown antics.

Then they need to cut off his funding too.

It's ridiculous, and totally unacceptable!:mad: My friend has called 25 times today. he said... you don’t even get put on hold... there are two rings then they hang up automatically. He is going to try again tomorrow. He wants to visit his father who is in poor health in a LTC home.

My cell phone is set go to voicemail after 7 rings. If I call someone, I let it ring for 10 then give up.

It's ridiculous, and totally unacceptable!:mad: My friend has called 25 times today. he said... you don’t even get put on hold... there are two rings then they hang up automatically. He is going to try again tomorrow. He wants to visit his father who is in poor health in a LTC home.

Hey maybe your friend and anyone trying to get a COVID test should ring up Doug Ford, he is apparently very accessible on his cell.

AoD

Yesterday I received a notification that SDM had flu vaccines. I registered online and they email you a bar code valid for 7 days that you have to show on arrival, but you can't make an appointment. I arrived 5 minutes after opening this morning at the Manulife SDM and there were 5 people ahead of me, and no way to line up properly... I'll try again later this week.

Yesterday I received a notification that SDM had flu vaccines. I registered online and they email you a bar code valid for 7 days that you have to show on arrival, but you can't make an appointment. I arrived 5 minutes after opening this morning at the Manulife SDM and there were 5 people ahead of me, and no way to line up properly... I'll try again later this week.

I hate to break it to you but it is Shoppers Drug Mart. Their office is designed for consultation not lining up for a flu shot.

When I got mine at the Scarborough Town Centre location a couple of days ago there was an hour wait and 5 people in front of me. I decided to wait it out despite everything because I know the demand will be higher this year.

You can try again later this week but if you think it will be empty, you will likely be mistaken.

Back