News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Hey Israel is now offering fourth shots to those 60+! Only three more to go for that delicious pizza.

Honestly, there comes a point where we need to live with it and get annual shots like we do with the flu.

We cannot live under restrictions indefinitely and we cannot eradicate the virus like we did with Smallpox. Eventually there will need to be an annual booster and get on with our lives.

Honestly, there comes a point where we need to live with it and get annual shots like we do with the flu.

We cannot live under restrictions indefinitely and we cannot eradicate the virus like we did with Smallpox. Eventually there will need to be an annual booster and get on with our lives.
Yes, it seems fairly clear that we will all need boosters on some sort of schedule (probably annually). The reason we still need restrictions here is not really to stop individuals from being infected, it is to stop LOTS of individuals all being infected at the same time and thus flooding our hospitals and ICUs so that they need to stop all other activities so they can look after covid cases. As more people get (probably only partial) immunity (from vaccinations or infection) the number of people who get really ill (and need hospital care) will decrease so we can 'afford' to have more people getting ill and can loosen restrictions. Of course, until the whole world reaches this state there is the strong probability of new variants - some of which will not care that one has immunity to earlier ones.

Another record of cases today - 5790

1640274834780.png

However...

1640274901276.png

Got my booster on Monday evening, but it still doesn't show up in my vaccination history / certificate. Is that normal?

Got my booster on Monday evening, but it still doesn't show up in my vaccination history / certificate. Is that normal?
I got my booster at the City clinic at MTCC and mine was on it by time I walked home but they are much busier now. If not there in 24 hours I would call the Provincial covid line.

Last edited:
Reactions: vic
I got my booster at at the City clinic a MTCC and mine was on it by time I walked home but they are much busier now. If not there in 24 hours I would call the Provincial covid line.
Give it 3 business days, since it is clerical. Being Christmas time, it could take longer. Would start counting on from the 28th or 29th. Christmas and Boxing Day are on the weekends, so start on Wednesday.

Give it 3 business days, since it is clerical. Being Christmas time, it could take longer. Would start counting on from the 28th or 29th. Christmas and Boxing Day are on the weekends, so start on Wednesday.
It's all automated. I had mine at St. Michael's and my certificate was updated while I was sitting down for the 15-minute waiting period.

Thanks for the feedback. This was Monday evening at Toronto Western, so it's just over 3 days now without update. I guess it's not urgent to have that, as I can still show proof of double vax if needed. But I should follow up to get that corrected.

Or just go get a fourth one. ;)

i bet if Toyota built a vaccine I'm sure it would last +15 years 😂🤣😅
View attachment 371274

My 85 year old Grandmother said to me today that 3 covid vaccines are her limit. She is tired of getting a new vaccine every couple of months and is drawing the line at the 3rd dose.

Can't blame her really, I wonder how much apathy there is towards ongoing vaccines.

No doubt more than a few people are getting tired of getting vaccinated for covid every few months. Those people will likely not bother getting additional doses.

Back