News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Listen to yourself. This is the length you’ll go to to achieve health purity. Such measures were implemented to achieve “racial purity.”
Cool story kid. But it’s not the same thing. Someone can’t change their race with an injection. Try again though.

of course , but prices got steady in 2018 & 2019 , then covid came and they had to lower rates , and you can't buy a house and enjoy lower rates if you get laid off from both your jobs due to lockdowns
I’m afraid you won’t get much sympathy from this smug crowd. I suspect they don’t care much about frontline workers like you and me. They’re insulated from real work by privilege. They’d probably change their tune on a dime if the food they expect isn’t on the shelves.

I’m afraid you won’t get much sympathy from this smug crowd. I suspect they don’t care much about frontline workers like you and me. They’re insulated from real work by privilege. They’d probably change their tune on a dime if the food they expect isn’t on the shelves.
Why do you think this crowd is 'smug'? Because there's a difference of opinion? To say that there's no concern or empathy here for frontline workers is a gross misstatement. I'm sure many are frontline workers or have family and friends who are frontline workers. What is 'real work' and why do you assume (incorrectly) everyone here is privileged?

Why do you think this crowd is 'smug'? Because there's a difference of opinion? To say that there's no concern or empathy here for frontline workers is a gross misstatement. I'm sure many are frontline workers or have family and friends who are frontline workers. What is 'real work' and why do you assume (incorrectly) everyone here is privileged?
i don't think people are smug on here , the only problem is once you start questioning the effects of the lockdowns ,the vaccine , if the government & companies like Pfizer have our best interest , your considered anti-vaxxer and conspriacy theorist , right wing etc...

I'm pretty sure if we put everyone in government on CWLB or EI ($300 a week) they would open up the whole country within a few hours lol...

Having family members who are frontline workers and being one yourself are two different things. The reason I make that hyperbolic assumption about privilege is because all of my colleagues who are masked and working with the public each day are burnt out from the endless screening and masking and obsessive protocols. It’s different to be an end user of these services because less is expected of clients/customers than the workers themselves. That’s the heart of the matter. Many of those who are rallying against restrictions are doing so because they are more impacted by them than the elite who are mandating such policies. MP’s have worked from home for how long? What about your corporate board or executive? They are the ones most insulated from the pandemic. Working families can’t afford to pay for PCR tests and risk being forced to quarantine after a trip, even if that trip involves visiting a dying relative. They don’t have the holidays and can be fired. Of course there are many “essential” business reasons for the higher ups to travel.

Mandates disproportionately impact people of colour, those in lower socioeconomic strata, and people with mental health challenges. There’s much more I could say about the impact of restrictions and mandates, but I’ve said a lot. If you can’t appreciate these valid concerns, I don’t think that your attitude will change, unless of course you’re suddenly without food, education, healthcare, or any other essential goods and services.

Last edited:
ok people no point in fighting back and forth about who is smarter, better enjoy a good laugh --->
IMG_20220113_015742.jpg

we should be asking questions like why is eveything in Florida open now and life back to normal and not here in Ontario

Last edited:
Talk to me when you make your first billion. Don Quixote indeed.
Rich doesn’t mean smart, as quite aptly proven by the last US president.

Attempted stock manipulation leading to his having to step down as chairman of Tesla, publicly calling a rescuer a “pedo” because that expert dared criticize his terribly ill-thought-out idea and believing we’re probably living in a computer simulation are not signs of a brilliant mind.

He founds companies and gives himself titles like “chief technology officer” and “chief engineer” to make it seem he’s the brains behind the whole shebang. The reality is different. He’s happy to have the world believe he created the electric car and founded Tesla though.

That question was answered a few pages back, but it didn't fit your narrative, so you ignored it.

Just like the questions about the Charter. And the questions about polio.

What a waste of time...
didn't have time to go through the whole thread
see this is what I'm talking about ,just because you don't agree with what i said you have automtically insult me and assume it didn't fit my narrative

Last edited:
That question was answered a few pages back, but it didn't fit your narrative, so you ignored it.

Just like the questions about the Charter. And the questions about polio.

What a waste of time... over getting a simple vaccination.
I’m triple vaccinated. The value of vaccination isn’t what’s at issue here. We’re talking about the value of restoring personal responsibility and lifting restrictions versus the reasons for maintaining them. There are good arguments on both sides. I do think that the pro-restrictions arguments are becoming untenable, but that’s already been discussed in quite a bit of detail in this thread. Everyone is watching Britain. The convoy demonstrations will also be telling. The worst result would be that the protesters are all painted with the same brush as “morons”, which simply isn’t true. The protesters come from a wide variety of backgrounds and many if not most are vaccinated. It’s fair and important to question across the board restrictions and mandates, especially as our pandemic/endemic conditions shift.

Back