News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Doug is currently at 30% in the polls, right where he was 4 years ago. I suspect his hard floor is in the 20% range - a combination of messianic sheep, burn-it-all-down neocons and tax-cuts-at-any-cost voters. He can’t climb above 35% with Tory in the mix.
His only hope is either a three-way split or Tory self-immolation. Those scenarios would require a credible but not too likeable progressive candidate and a complete screwup from Tory.
So DoFo is either a) deluded, b) hoping for one of the above scenarios or c) just in it for shits, giggles and a radio show at the other end. My bet is a combo of all three.

I have noticed a few Fraud-linked Twitter accounts that are agitating the social justice crowd over the homeless issue. Clearly trying to split the strategic vote.

AoD

I have noticed a few Fraud-linked Twitter accounts that are agitating the social justice crowd over the homeless issue. Clearly trying to split the strategic vote.

AoD
Which makes sense. Doug's support on Facebook is significantly higher than his Twitter feed (just a few trolls and bot farms retweeting him right now). However, Twitter tends to skew left so if you're going to run a flanking attack on Tory that's as good a place as any to start.

Mr. Ford said he does a lot of his own social media. But he said Social Know How only works on fordnation.ca, which he argued is not a campaign site. His campaign site will be called Elect Doug Ford and will launch May 1, he said.

If anyone feels like being a shit disturber, electdougford.ca and electdougford.com are both available...

Thinking about this for a moment...

You’re asking if several hundred thousand have moved out of Toronto?

Most of the Ford supporters live outside of Toronto. Robbie did a goodwill tour of cottage country when he was in Well-Hab to bolster votes and/or money.

I wonder if the event would be Dougie having an apoplectic or just his normal manic attack.
Screenshot_20180117_110707.png

https://twitter.com/fordnation/status/953376313150136320

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180117_110707.png
    Screenshot_20180117_110707.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 329
Doug is currently at 30% in the polls, right where he was 4 years ago. I suspect his hard floor is in the 20% range - a combination of messianic sheep, burn-it-all-down neocons and tax-cuts-at-any-cost voters. He can’t climb above 35% with Tory in the mix.

His only hope is either a three-way split or Tory self-immolation. Those scenarios would require a credible but not too likeable progressive candidate and a complete screwup from Tory.

So DoFo is either a) deluded, b) hoping for one of the above scenarios or c) just in it for shits, giggles and a radio show at the other end. My bet is a combo of all three.

It also wouldn't surprise me if he sees value in sticking around and trying his hand at either the 2022 mayoral or the next provincial, depending on the outcome of both of those nearer-term races. He's still young-ish and obviously power-hungry, and I don't think a loss in October would end his political career or ambitions.

Sadly, I think we haven't seen the last of him, regardless of what happens.

LOL.

'Ford Nation' probably hates going anywhere near King Street.

All the more reason to stay away.

It also wouldn't surprise me if he sees value in sticking around and trying his hand at either the 2022 mayoral or the next provincial, depending on the outcome of both of those nearer-term races. He's still young-ish and obviously power-hungry, and I don't think a loss in October would end his political career or ambitions.

Sadly, I think we haven't seen the last of him, regardless of what happens.

Don't forget the one currently getting groomed in council.

AoD

Hmmm... Dougie doesn't state that the 2 lanes of traffic are used for parking.

Screenshot_20180117_124621.png

edit: the article Dougie is using is right here...

LEVY: 51 million ways to ruin Yonge St
Let’s call it a perfect trifecta.

First, Mayor John Tory and the city’s transportation officials ruined Bloor St.

Next up was King St.

Now the cycling zealots and the highly-paid leftist city bureaucrats who prop them up have set their sights on one of the most congested corridors in Toronto –Yonge St., in the former city of North York.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/levy-51-million-ways-to-ruin-yonge-st

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180117_124621.png
    Screenshot_20180117_124621.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

Back