News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Of course Doug says he will keep on doing illegal campaigning. It makes sense, considering there is no actual way to punish him...

Most of the Ford supporters live outside of Toronto. Robbie did a goodwill tour of cottage country when he was in Well-Hab to bolster votes and/or money.

Or more properly, most of the 2014-debate "howler monkeys". A lot of whom (or whose families) bankrolled the Reform Party's arrival in Ontario a quarter century ago. (And not a few of whom carry the aura of Kathy Ford biker/dealer/neo-Nazi hangers-out from 40 years ago.)

LOL.

'Ford Nation' probably hates going anywhere near King Street.
That's what I would hope. King Street is my favourite Toronto high street....the thought of it being sullied by a group of my most unfortunate fellow citizens is a touch sad.

....hold on, nvm, the place is full of bell ends even now.

I can't believe they want to ruin Yonge Street. Turn it into the same dead space that Bloor and King are. Boarded up shops, burnt out buildings, no more bank head offices. Shame, leftist cabal, shame.

Douglas, go smoke some of that hash you used to sell and shhhhhhhh.

Of course Doug says he will keep on doing illegal campaigning. It makes sense, considering there is no actual way to punish him...
Well... if Dougie feels he needs to take such actions so he has a level playing field with someone he and his followers have called useless... that does not say much for Dougie's own capabilities.

Well... if Dougie feels he needs to take such actions so he has a level playing field with someone he and his followers have called useless... that does not say much for Dougie's own capabilities.
It's all the fault of those gazillionaire rosedale friends

A lot of those Rosedale gazillionaires are clients of mine. I'm quite certain that they are unaware of the fact that they are that wealthy. Poor bastards are convinced they're stuck at mere millions (and billions for the handful of lucky, er, Thomson ones).

A lot of those Rosedale gazillionaires are clients of mine. I'm quite certain that they are unaware of the fact that they are that wealthy. Poor bastards are convinced they're stuck at mere millions (and billions for the handful of lucky, er, Thomson ones).

Gazillionaire or not, they're "elites". Any large-scale incursion of Ford-ism was stopped dead in its tracks when they instituted Heritage Conservation Districts. But big deal, those Rosedale rejectees have more elbow room and fewer prying busybodys in exurban Vaughan, anyway. That's why when the Fords need funds, they fish where the fish are and rent big ass banquet halls way out there.

Back