News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Sounds like skills that already exist within the Ministry of Health.

The premier’s office, actually.

The Star piece says the position will be filled.

Just replacing one crony with another.

You have no evidence that the individual was, and the future appointment will be a crony. I don’t think it is constructive to simply assume everything is cronyism.

AoD

The premier’s office, actually.

You have no evidence that the individual was, and the future appointment will be a crony. I don’t think it is constructive to simply assume everything is cronyism.

AoD
Sorry the last 15 years of Liberal rule has left me cynical. And I don't have hight hopes for Ford.

Ford may be an a great leader, but I wouldn't say that he's an expert in the study of drug delivery and tissue regeneration. :)

I am sure he’d done well in the practice of Schedule II deliveries and attendant client-provider services.
Interesting how greatness is so easily given out these days.

AoD

Glorious?! Bloated maybe....I don't know about glorious. Wait a minute....did you say leader? Fuuuuuuuu, where am I?
"Glorious Leader" is a reference to Mao and his ilk's despotic (using one term) regime.

Ford may be an a great leader, but I wouldn't say that he's an expert in the study of drug delivery and tissue regeneration. :)
Glorious Leader!

Doug Ford intervened in the city’s plans to build a temporary homeless shelter in Etobicoke, putting pressure on both Mayor John Tory and the local councillor...

Ford, a week after he was declared premier-designate in an election last month and just weeks before he was sworn in, called Mayor John Tory and Councillor John Campbell to express concerns about the city’s plans to place one of four prefabricated structures at a site just north of Eglinton Ave. W. near Royal York Rd.

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_h...tys-plans-for-etobicoke-homeless-shelter.html
Doughie likes micromanagement. He could not do it when he was "co-mayor" so now he is meddling in other's affairs.

It’s not that he likes to micromanage - it’s that he’s clearly incapable of understanding complex problems so that’s what he defaults to.
I'll agree with that and raise you the inability to compromise or delegate.

According to Sluggo, it's the People who are running the show now.....so nothing to worry about at all.

Doug Ford intervened in the city’s plans to build a temporary homeless shelter in Etobicoke, putting pressure on both Mayor John Tory and the local councillor...

Ford, a week after he was declared premier-designate in an election last month and just weeks before he was sworn in, called Mayor John Tory and Councillor John Campbell to express concerns about the city’s plans to place one of four prefabricated structures at a site just north of Eglinton Ave. W. near Royal York Rd.

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_h...tys-plans-for-etobicoke-homeless-shelter.html

Oh yeah.....the grease is thick with this one.

Well, I at least hope Tory told him to go suck 'is mu***.

This is what happens when you give power to a man-child, folks.

Don't worry though, he knows how to run a business. Sure, into the ground but "that's more than you've ever done with a business".

I'm not sure he's an expert in anything.

Deffo not running a business.
We know he's shit at selling drugs else he would have made some real money back in his hash days and wouldn't be driving a Lincoln now.

What has he really accomplished?

I guess marriage was a tall feat for the guy.

A great leader he most certainly isn't else I, as a working class labourer who can barely afford to live in this town and pays all his dues (aka his target audience), wouldn't be sitting here disparaging the nonce.

Back