News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

If I designed this building it would bug me that there are a few pieces of glass that are off colour :p

I wonder if they'll use those supports all the way up the base for giant Ads :) YDS #3 (MLSE being the second one now)

Does anyone else notice the echoing of Simcoe Place 1 on the RBC Dexia podium? If you look at the spandrels and the facade treatment you will see that it essentially echoes its older brother/sister..I think this must have been intentional, considering that this building abuts its predecessor and in some cases even looks like the podium for it..

p5

From St. Andrew's Club & Conference

dsc01477.jpg

Does anyone else notice the echoing of Simcoe Place 1 on the RBC Dexia podium? If you look at the spandrels and the facade treatment you will see that it essentially echoes its older brother/sister..I think this must have been intentional, considering that this building abuts its predecessor and in some cases even looks like the podium for it..

p5

Myself, today, I noticed that the green glass of the tower echoed that of 1 University a block away...

Back