News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

A&W taking over the old 7Eleven at Yonge & Grosvenor

aw.jpg

I love A&W burgers. For chain burgers, A&W and Wendy's are the best. Where's the carhop service? (Or bicyclehop perhaps at this location?)

Hobohop given the area.

I'm stoked for it though - you don't see many A&W stand-alone places; they're usually in food courts or gas stations.

Joey's is supposed to occupy a storefront location right next to the 1 Dundas St. West entrance. But I haven't seen any work there since last year.

And yes, Mercatto could use another location, the one on Bay St. is a madhouse. My office is in the complex and I'm glad they are coming here.

There's a Mercatto in the Mars building as well at University and College.

- Big Fat Burrito Bay and Dundas location opening soon

Oh I like their yam and chicken burrito; otherwise, it would be nice to see more real mexican restaurants open up outside of Kensington Market area....

So, BFB K-Market--college kids, and everyone else.

Bloor St--college kids, clubbers and yuppies.

Bay&Dundas--college kids, office workers etc.

Next they need some rep'n on the eastside--Beaches/Leslieville/Danforth; and North Yonge, Oakville, K-W, etc.

Last edited:
There's a Mercatto in the Mars building as well at University and College.

There is also a third one on Toronto Street. I love to sit at the bar and have a glass of wine before going back to work.
They are a very friendly bunch. Though the staff at the MaRS location are the best to look at :D

Last edited:

Back